Zacarias Moussaoui - Page 4 of 4

Zacarias Moussaoui A court has rejected an - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jan, 2010 - 4:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Should Zacarias Moussaoui have been sentenced to Death?
  Yes       100.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
24th May, 2006 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui - Page 4

This is yet another time when someone of a high level has spoken out about Moussaoui, but two things come to mind that just do not add up:

1. What would it matter not that he has already been convicted?

2. If he really is not part of the Al Quida organization then why do they keep coming up to speak about him?

3. Lastly, is this an indirect attack to say, "You can't have peace, because you don't have the real people who did it like me?"

CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden purportedly said in an audio tape Tuesday that Zacarias Moussaoui - the only person convicted in the U.S. for the Sept. 11 attacks - had nothing to do with the operation. "He had no connection at all with Sept. 11," the speaker, claiming to be bin Laden, said in the tape posted on the Internet.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060523/ap_on_..._tape_moussaoui

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2006 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Moussaoui Zacarias

The tape never said Moussaoui wasn't part of Al-Quaeda. What it said was that he wasn't connected to September 11, which may or may not be true.

We will never know the truth in this case because it has been far too politicised.

I think it is fair to say from the evidence presented so far that he may have been training for terrorist activity and that alone should be dealt with by the law.

If he has been made a scapegoat by prosecutors, it is disappointing because his sentence will only serve the propaganda machine for Islamist terrorists around the world. But this guy really shouldn't be on the streets or in the country.

I think Bin Laden, if it really is him, makes an interesting point about the timing of Moussaoui's arrest, 2 weeks before the attack. If that guy knew anything about or was involved in September 11, would they still have gone ahead with the risky operation? I guess we will never know.

Offtopic but,
One thing I would like to know is whether the Government officials who were warned of this attack prior have been brought to account. Surely this attack, as terrible as it is, reveals chronic negligence on their part.

And another thing I would like to know is why the Bin Laden family were specially chartered out of the US just after September 11 occurred? This strikes me a ludicrous when a family member was always the number one suspect.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

24th May, 2006 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (Arvhic)
The tape never said Moussaoui wasn't part of Al-Quaeda. What it said was that he wasn't connected to September 11, which may or may not be true.

That's just it, if indirectly they admit to him being part of their terrorist organization then he would automatically be guilty. After all, look at what lone fighters in Afghanistan got as compared to Moussaoui.

Offtopic but,
Those are things we have brought up many places here, search for them based on the method I showed you in your Intro Thread. Also, I still want to see you get a Political CP - Click Here to Buy and then click 'Use Item' in your inventory.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

24th May, 2006 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Moussaoui Zacarias

I don't think you can blame everyone associated with Al-Quaeda for September 11. Certainly there are other anti-terrorism laws that would deal with this. But to blame him for September 11 just because he belongs to the group who allegedly committed the crime isn't fair.

Look at what has happened in Gitmo. Everyone there is accussed of being the Taliban and fighting against the Americans when a lot of them have been wrongfully imprisoned.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

24th May, 2006 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Moussaoui Zacarias

I was not saying that from the perspective of my thought, but the US based on how they perceive every suspect. I would still hold anyone accountable who directly or indirectly helped though. Just because he did not 'get the plane tickets', doesn't mean he could not of had intelligence that makes him a traitor and liable for all the lives lost.

24th May, 2006 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui

He may not have been directly involved to September 11 yet he may have been preparing for other type of terrorist attacks under the direction of Bin Laden and probably a similar one using planes. Bin Laden said in the same tape:

Since Zacarias Moussaoui was still learning how to fly, he wasn't No. 20 in the group, as your government has claimed.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2006 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui - Page 4

Well that's my point. If he was still training for terrorist activity he should be on trial for breaking other anti-terrorism laws. I don't believe you can lock someone up for murder for learning how to fly an airplane. If the authorities can prove this is part of some elaborate plot then they must act on that with anti-terrorism legislation.

But if he has nothing to do with Sept 11, or it cannot be proven he has anything to do with that crime, then he should not face the music for it.

I am not sure whether it is easy to prove he could have been gathering intelligence for that attack? At any rate this guy is clearly a menace to society and should be locked up or shipped home.

Reconcile Edited: arvhic on 24th May, 2006 - 2:46am

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2010 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Zacarias Moussaoui Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Zacarias Moussaoui

A court has rejected an appeal by Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person jailed in the US over 9/11, to overturn his guilty verdict. Ref. BBC

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zacarias Moussaoui

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,