Questions About The Book Of Mormon

Questions Book Mormon - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st May, 2005 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In the book of mormon - how many sections are in the book and are there, like nephi, etc.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2004 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Book The Questions

You mean how many Books? There are 15 Books in the Book of Mormon.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2004 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions About The Book Of Mormon Studies Doctrine Mormon

hi how did the old edition of the book of mormon was like besides the sky blue cover with moroni on it as compared to today's version which only has gold writing what is the reason for that

13th Jul, 2004 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Are you referring to the missionary free copies of the bom that they pass out? They used to have a hard cover and now have a soft cover. I am sure cost is the reason for this change.

Or, are you really referring to changes that have occured since the original printing of the book and not just talking about the cover of a book distributed for free from missionaries. My personal BOM has a maroon colored leather cover with my name embossed in gold. The inside is the same regardless of what is on the cover.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2004 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

hi i am referring to the different editions of the bom since the first edition in 1830 please tell me the differences for that period including the covers used for the free distribution by the missionaries and the hardcover ones for purchase

Post Date: 1st May, 2005 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There have been many covers for the BOM the first one was a hard cover that was a tannish color. then there was the one where Another Testament of Jesus Christ was added. Then there was the one were they had a form of reformed egyptian on it then the sky blue one with the Angel Moroni, then plain blue with an Angel Moroni in gold and finally the ones we have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Questions About The Book Of Mormon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,