Watching Movies With Your Parents - Page 2 of 2

I like watching movies with my parents. I - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Aug, 2008 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Can you do it?
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Watching Movies With Your Parents
A Friend

Watching Movies With Your Parents - Page 2

I can watch movies with my parents but most of the time I watch them with my friends before my parents watch it so I go do somethin else instead of watch it with them. Don't think I could stand watching too many movie with my parents anyways, especially chick flicks. Those have to be watched with a girl by your side. Leads to great things when you shed a tear or two.... rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2006 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Parents Your Movies Watching

I love watching movies with my parents. I especially love watching movies that I have already seen but they haven't and I am able to hear their comments and see if they feel the same way I do about the movie. I only don't like it when they comment every two seconds about the movie such as how unrealistic it is and I can only think how it is a movie and thus not going to be realistic. If a movie was realistic it would be un ineresting.

But I enjoy watching movies with them. I count it as family time.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Watching Movies With Your Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I feel as watching movies with my parents is always good and they rarely comment during the movie and if they dent like the plot or actors the take it like champs. In some households TV / movies is the only bonding time for a family and therefore critical to take a part.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Parents Your Movies Watching

I don't like to watch movies with them. I have to check the ratings for all of the movies on imdb before I watch them, don't watch anything with sex/nudity with them because they would be like "what are you watching!" They tend to talk about it (the movie) sometimes while it is going on too, which kind of annoys me.

12th Oct, 2007 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Parents Your Movies Watching

The only time this ever happens is if I happen to be watching something that my parents like and thats like never!

12th Oct, 2007 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

I would like to thank all that have posted here as my boy is 10 now and I would like him to want to watch movies with me and not refer to me as an old prude.

FYI I always enjoyed watching movies with my dad as he would bust out laughing at silly things and nudge me and wink at some of the more reveling scenes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2008 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Watching Movies Your Parents - Page 2

I like watching movies with my parents. I get along really well with most of my family, particularly my parents (although I'd rather go on to define that) and watching movies together has always been fun... even though I'm not much of a movie person. And they react better to the "questionable" scenes than I do. I'm more of a prude than either of them, and they like to (playfully) pick on me about it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Watching Movies With Your Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,