Et

Et - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jun, 2005 - 7:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2005 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Et
A Friend

Et

Extraterrestrial, the show aired recently showed two possibilities for "Earth-like" planets.
Saying that around the year 2020 we might possibly find planets similar to the ones depicted in the show. The first planet, with it's animal/plant and killer fish was somewhat hard to picture. But somehow the second planet was easier to agree with, having relatively stable orbit, yet no rotation. The creatures were more fascinating (so I found) especially since the tree forest was a lot like an ocean.

I would like to know which planet was your favorite, if you think it believable, and why.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2005 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Et

Is this thread a review of the show itself or on the fictitious scientific content? You may need to address a link or picture as not all of us would have access to the film in question.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2005 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Et
A Friend

Et Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Apologies...

This thread is about the show, anything about it. What did you find interesting? Shocking? Realistic? Unrealistic? I would like to leave it pretty open ended, I suppose the main topic would be 'Did the show Extraterrestrial create believable scenarios about life on other planets?'

Here is a link to an interactive site about the two planets, provided by National Geographic.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/channel/...rial/index.html

> TOPIC: Et

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,