Anna Kournikova Sould Give Up Tennis

Anna Kournikova Sould Give Tennis - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Jun, 2005 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th May, 2004 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think Anna Kournikova should give up tennis. As long as she's been in the game , she has never won any tournament. She makes more off endorsements than she does tennis. The only reason she has become so popular in the tennis world , is based off her looks. No matter where she plays the stadium is a full house. (sold out ) I'm surprised she has not considered being a model. Who knows she could be the next Cindy Crawford.

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2004 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Tennis Give Sould Kournikova Anna

So why not make money off of it? I mean to say, if I was the best at a sport but making loads of money off of it then I would stick with it too!

Her Stats and pic:

Date of Birth: June 7th, 1981
Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
Height: 5' 6"
Residence: Miami Beach, Florida
Likes: The Corrs, Korn, steak, color black, Paris, the number 42.

The below picture comes from the Anna-Fan Club of which she seems to have many!

Anna Kournikova Sould Give Up Tennis (Hover)

Post Date: 24th May, 2004 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Anna Kournikova Sould Give Up Tennis Sports & Fashion Music Movies

But she's not making most money from tennis. She's making it off endorsements based off her looks. Not for her skills in tennis. Also that's not Anna Kournikova in that picture. I don't know who that is.

24th May, 2004 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

It does not matter - money is to be made - wether it be from tennis or whatever else. She is merely using tennis as a means to get fame, if she had to do it through the normal process then it is likely she would be just another wannabe. As for the pic, you will be amazed what makeup can do, probably you are more used to the one below:

Anna Kournikova Sould Give Up Tennis (Hover)

Post Date: 24th May, 2004 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

laugh.gif ! That's the Anna I'm use to seeing. J.B. I know she's making money from both sides. But the money she's earning from tennis is chump change compared to her endorsements. The rapper Will Smith for example. His rapping skills were not all that great. He made a little money from putting out a few albums. But then he discovered acting. Now he's making 20 million a picture. You can't make 20 million per record. That's why I think Anna Kournikova quit tennis and become a model. She has the looks , loves the camera and clothes. But she does not have the skills for tennis.

25th May, 2004 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

'm surprised she has not considered being a model.

Maybe nobody has offered her a great opportunity wink.gif or she loves to play tennis and that's why she is doing it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2004 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Anna Kournikova Sould Give Tennis

I'm surprised she has not considered being a model. Who knows she could be the next Cindy Crawford

Anna Kournikova does have a modeling contract and has made a lot of money off of it, more than tennis thats for sure. The new Russian bombshell these days however is Sharapova (I forget her first name) and she too has a modeling contract, but guess what; she can play tennis!? What a concept!! She is currently in the Wimbledon finals having beat some big guns along the way. Who says you cant be beautiful and play tennis? Anna should learn a thing or two from Sharapova.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2005 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Anna Kournikova Sould Give Tennis Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Anna Serves Up Fitness Advice

In her column, which debuted in Elle's June issue, Anna revealed that while her work and life are still very much in the spotlight, her training schedule's intensity has dramatically changed. Suddenly this lithe goddess faced some of the same issues we mere mortals face--like how often she needed to hit the gym and which diet regimen works best for her. Well she's figured it out, and according to her column, Anna's looking forward to being able to share her views and professional training experience with the public.
Ref. https://channels.netscape.com/ns/celebrity/...1-ce-celebrity2

> TOPIC: Anna Kournikova Sould Give Up Tennis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,