Your Most Emotional Experience - Page 2 of 2

Dbackers, if you think PUBLIC Topics are that - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Jul, 2007 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Since being a Member of the Community
6th Jan, 2006 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Your Most Emotional Experience - Page 2

My most emotional experience now since I have join this community lasted for days. I received the Architect award, Member of the Month, and tied for member of the year. This was an overwhelming surge of emotion. I just had and have such a hard time realizing that I have impacted so many people here. The support everyone gives me and then recognition to go with it, it is a wonderful feeling of pride in myself and my abilities.

QUOTE (JB)
deleting them is a pain and a joy all wrapped up in one.

I have had that same feeling before, but it was firing someone that worked for me. I know that sounds mean but you would have to know them and the situation.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2006 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Experience Emotional Your

My emotions when I received the tied member of the year award was shock and embarrassment. I certainly don't feel that I deserve it and I was very touched by the honour.

I also agree that the blogs are the most emotional boards because you read about real people in their day to day lives. I remember reading about Farseer's sister once and I got really sad and felt so sorry for her. She must be a very strong woman and I felt privileged that she would share her life with so many people.

Offtopic but,
LDS I wasn't even aware you had a miscarriage. I am so sorry to hear that.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Changed quote tag to offtopic tag

19th Jun, 2007 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Your Most Emotional Experience Feedback & FAQ News Community

The most emotional experience I ever had was reading the Vindra Naipaul-Coolman thread. Following this thread was like an emotional roller coaster ride for me. There were times when I felt optimistic that someone may leave an anonymous tip about her whereabouts. But of course, there were moments when everything looked so bleak that deep down inside of me, I knew she was dead. I became a little depressed after it was confirmed that Mrs Coolman was dead. Then, I was furious after reading that a lady expected to receive compensation for all the damages done to her house. Imagine that! Her home was an integral part of the crime scene and instead of experiencing deep shame, she was highly annoyed that her home was torn apart by the police.

This particular case forces me to be concerned about this country since it is so corrupted that, it is becoming increasingly difficult to remember, the advantages of living here.

15th Jul, 2007 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Experience Emotional Your

I have only been a member for about 2 weeks, but my most emotional experience is the way these topics make me feel. I sat up one night contemplating a topic in a way that I have not in a long time. It frustrated me that I couldn't go to sleep, but it was very satisfying to know that something could affect me that much.

16th Jul, 2007 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Experience Emotional Your

Dbackers, if you think PUBLIC Topics are that invigorating then just wait til you Upgrade and see the MATURE Discussion - that will blow you away! wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Most Emotional Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,