Movie Posters

Movie Posters - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th May, 2005 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Would you buy them?
Post Date: 23rd May, 2005 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Movie Posters

If you could buy a movie poster of your favorite movie which poster would that be? In addition to that would you hang it up in your bedroom / den / living room? Would you go through the extra costs of having it framed?

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2005 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Posters Movie

When I was young (10-11 years old) I had some romanian movie posters in my room. I didn't had to buy them ... I got them from a neighbor who worked at a theatre. At this age I think it would be kind of unusual for me to hang movie posters in my room, but after a few years, when my daughter will grow, I wouldn't mind seing movie posters in her room.

27th May, 2005 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Movie Posters Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I have thought about having a movie theme in the basement of my next home. I would purchase posters of my favorite movies and place them on the walls. I would also have a projector and screen down there for viewing movies. My very own movie theater. The movies I would buy posters of would include the Star Wars movies, The Matrix movies, Fight Club, the Lord of the Rings movies, the Godfather movies, Excalibur and Office Space. My wife has a framed picture of a 'Gone with the Wind' poster in our bedroom, because she is a big fan of that movie. I don't count that as a traditional movie poster though, since it is framed wink.gif

> TOPIC: Movie Posters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,