2006 Soccer World Championship - Page 3 of 9

Mexico-3 Iran-1 I did not see the whole game, - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Jun, 2006 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
This Thread is not for the weak or those that think they know about Football. This Thread is not for wimps or students. This Thread is for the true hardcore World Cup 2006 fan that means business! Rant on...
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2006 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

2006 Soccer World Championship - Page 3

Amazing Opening

First 10 minutes:

1. Fastest goal scored in a World Cup by Germany (five minutes)

2. Costa Rica scores amid a controversial goal

So far... Germany 1 - Costa Rica - 1

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2006 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Championship World Soccer

Germany-4 Costa Rica-2

This was a very exciting match and Costa Rica had the Germans worried from the start to the end. I believe that had the defense of Costa Rica done their job then they would of had a significant chance at winning the game.

9th Jun, 2006 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Poland - 0 Ecquador - 2

As I stated before... I was and am for Ecuador, thus was well pleased to see them win this game. Overall it was quite entertaining even though it started with an early 20 minute domination by the Polish team.

10th Jun, 2006 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Championship World Soccer

Well I just got finished watching both games.

Germany - Costa Rica was what I expected. The Germans are a lot bigger and more physical than the Costa Ricans. However, their porous defense allowed them to give up 2 goals. That goal from 40 yards out in the 2nd half was unbelievable! I am beginning to understand what the goalkeepers are griping about with the new ball.

Ecuador - Poland. This was my upset special and it came through. Ecuador is much improved from their last appearance in 2002, and I was very impressed with their play on both defense and offense. Their game against Germany will be a good one. I believe those two teams will be advancing from Group A.

10th Jun, 2006 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Championship World Soccer

That new ball seems to be the talk of the town, but I hope it does not now become the excuse of every lost game. Does that have anything to do with FIFA Smart Ball?

Well, today we see Trinidad playing Sweden and everyone here is in a sea of red jerseys and flags with excitement. I am hoping that they can at least score a goal but I am doubtful of them beating Sweden.

England vs. Paraguay I am for Paraguay, but I have the feeling England may mow them over.

Argentina vs. Ivory Coast - I am backing the under dogs: Ivory Coast (yeah, don't tell LDS_forever), mostly because Argentina needs some humble pie. Don't worry, I would say that same with Brazil too in any match they played.

10th Jun, 2006 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship

England - 1 Paraguay - 0

This was a disappointing match, especially the way the goal was conceded by an own man. They did mention that the officials will later determine if the goal should be awarded to Becham. England played poorly, and may give T&T hope for their confrontation later.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2006 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship - Page 3

Trinidad & Tobago-0 Sweden-0

What a game, Sweden was very disappointed and T&T was celebrating as though they won the game. However, if it was not for Hislop and six - count them six saves we would have really gone under! And people this with only 10 men - the Swedes and coach are really ashamed now!

12th Jun, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Mexico-3 Iran-1

I did not see the whole game, but Iran seemed to have lost it in the second half despite their come back in the first.

Portugal-1 Angola-0

I thought Portugal could have done much better, they had so many missed shots on goal that they began to look like a second rate team.

SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO-0 NETHERLANDS-1

I am surprised that this is all the Dutch could do, thus making the Serbs look really good despite their lost. Unfortunately, I did not see this match, so I cannot comment on play.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: 2006 Soccer World Championship

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,