2006 Soccer World Championship - Page 4 of 9

Yes, the Germany-Ecuador clash for 1st place - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jun, 2006 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
This Thread is not for the weak or those that think they know about Football. This Thread is not for wimps or students. This Thread is for the true hardcore World Cup 2006 fan that means business! Rant on...
12th Jun, 2006 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship - Page 4

Australia-3 Japan-0

What an amazing ending. Everyone thought that Australia was going to lose this game because in the first half Japan led 1-0 and then near the ending Australia scored one goal after the other. I wonder if the Japanese were just tired?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2006 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Championship World Soccer

USA- 0 Czech Republic- 3

A very bad start for the US who (in my opinion) did not show what a good team they have. They were overshadowed by the Czech Republic.

14th Jun, 2006 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Korea Republic 2-1 Togo

What a game! In the beginning I thought Korea was asleep or something. The players of Togo really had such a passion for the game! They tried their best but then the giant of Korea got up and ruined Togo's dream.

France 0-0 Switzerland

My goodness. I was as frustrated as the French players watching this match. France did not play good and Switzerland tried a little bit but they did not have luck. If France plans to stay long in this World Cup then there are major changes needed to be done. What's the fuzz over Zidane?

Brazil 1-0 Croatia

Are we talking about the same actual holders of the Trophy of the World Cup? Definitely, Brazil has not show the best in this game. They struggled during the match and even though they made a fabulous goal by Kaka, they could not rest at any moment because Croatia really gave them a hard time.

14th Jun, 2006 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Championship World Soccer

TUNISIA 2-2 SAUDI ARABIA

What a game! First, I thought that this was going to be a boring game because of the lack of the "star" teams but without any doubt was the best match I have seen so far. Both teams gave their hearts and Saudi Arabia showed what a great team they have. I could not take my eyes off the game until the last second.

SPAIN 4-0 UKRAINE

Spain showed its commitment for this World Cup after literally crushing Ukraine. It was a pretty good game. I felt sorry for Ukraine, though.

GERMANY 1-O POLAND

The way Germany celebrated the only goal of the game, I thought they were playing against Brazil. Poland was all heart and passion but not too much football. Only 3 minutes before the game was over, the German goal came well deserved.

15th Jun, 2006 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Championship World Soccer

TUNISIA 2-2 SAUDI ARABIA

That was an unexpected game and it goes to show how you can never know the outcome until the whistle has blown. I was also interested in the way the Saudi players bowed to the goal scorer as well as prayed to Allah.

GERMANY 1-O POLAND

A disappointing game really and I feel for Poland - it looks like they are now exiting the World Cup.

The Referees

Is it just me or do you find that there is gross inconsistencies with the refereeing?

15th Jun, 2006 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship

Germany's 1-0 result against Poland was disappointing after a good start against Costa Rica. I didn't even bother watching the match. I was very impressed with Spain and their domination of Ukraine, and I doubt anyone else in that group can beat them. So far, of all the African teams I have seen so far, Togo has impressed me the most. They had to overcome some off the field worries with their coach, etc, and on the field, they have a lethal combination at striker, and a very good defense. Their midfield is probably the weakest part of their game. I would not be surprised if they beat France (yes I said it).
I will be home today watching the England-Trinidad match as I am very excited to see what T&T can do against a team that was very lackluster against Paraguay.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2006 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship - Page 4

Ecuador-3 Costa Rica-0

Ecuador has become a formidable team and are even doing better than Germany in the group having scored more goals than them. It was disappointing to see Costa Rica not even score one goal considering that they at least made two on Germany.

15th Jun, 2006 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

2006 Soccer World Championship Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Yes, the Germany-Ecuador clash for 1st place in Group A becomes very important. The 2nd place team from Group A plays the winner of Group B, who will most likely be England. Can anyone say England vs Germany in the 2nd round?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: 2006 Soccer World Championship

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,