Schoolgirls Save 5-year-old From Kidnap Bid

Schoolgirls Save 5-year-old Kidnap Bid - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jul, 2007 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Jul, 2007 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Schoolgirls Save 5-year-old From Kidnap Bid

Thanks to these school girls I do not have to put this Thread in the Heinous Board with gory details:

SCHOOLGIRLS SAVE 5-YEAR-OLD FROM KIDNAP BID

Two girls saved a five-year-old boy from the clutches of an abductor while waiting for a bus.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4134971a10~,00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2007 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Bid Kidnap -year-old Save Schoolgirls

Good for the girls! Very smart! One has to wonder though, what the heck is a five years old kid waiting the bus unattended? I just do not understand. These sickos prey for kids whose parents are not responsible enough to keep an eye on them constantly. I do not leave my kids out of my sight for a second (and I mean that literally).

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

21st Jul, 2007 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Schoolgirls Save 5-year-old From Kidnap Bid History & Civil Business Politics

I have to agree that to leave a 5 year old in a rural area waiting for a bus does seem to be very reckless. Even if the area is a peaceable neighborhood, it's already been stated that the stretch of road is quite a busy one.
I think that lessons can be learnt from this, and I'm just glad that the 2 girls were brave enough to stop this abductor. Given their own ages, I think they both did remarkably well.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Schoolgirls Save 5-year-old From Kidnap Bid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,