Clinton 2008

Clinton 2008 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jul, 2006 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Would you vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008?
  Yes       20.00%
  No       80.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2005 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Clinton 2008

Poll majority say they'd be likely to vote for Clinton

WASHINGTON - For the first time, a majority of Americans say they are likely to vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton if she runs for president in 2008, according to a USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll taken Friday through Sunday.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/20...lary-poll_x.htm

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2005 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Clinton

Personally I don't believe I would vote for her. My decision, first of all, has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman. Just wanted to make that clear. In my opinion she has not proven much as Senator, and I think her votes would most likely come from who she is vs what she stands for. Honestly though, it is difficult to say yea or nay this early on when we won't even know who she is running against. Then, and only then, can I make an informed and educated decision on whether I would vote for her or not.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2005 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Clinton 2008 History & Civil Business Politics

Can Hillary be elected commander in chief?

BUFFALO - Bill Herberger, an 80-year-old former American Legion commander, didn't vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton when she won a Senate seat in 2000. But when Clinton finished her pitch to save the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station from closure before the federal base-closing commission last month, the Swormville, N.Y., man and hundreds of other veterans, reservists and military family members roared their approval.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/20...ary-cover_x.htm

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Clinton 2008
A Friend

Clinton

A third option should have been added. One thats a maybe because it truly depends on who she is running against. No candidate has earned by vote yet, so she doesn't get my yes or definite no yet either. If the right candidate would run against her, I would determine it then. I would be worried that she would not get the respect a commander in chief should have world wide. Many countries still view women as lesser than men, especially muslim countries. This may put us at a disadvantage when negotiating with other countries.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2006 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Clinton 2008
A Friend

Clinton

Hmmm, I heard that awhile back she said that she would never run for president ...

I wouldn't vote for her.

I see one person said they would. I would like to hear their point of view.

> TOPIC: Clinton 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,