When Last Did...

When Did - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Jun, 2007 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

You hear something shocking?
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2005 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

When Last Did...

Humans react to shock in different ways. Some humans become resilient to what shocked them once before. When last did you hear some news that shocked you to the point that you felt that you just had to tell someone else immediately? Looking back at what you read or heard - does it still shock you or have you been able to adjust to it? Have you thought about why you are no longer shocked by it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2005 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

When Last Did...
A Friend

Did When

Everytime I take a stroll into the heinous crimes section of the forum, I am shocked. The depths of human depravity never ceases to cause me heart ache. I can never seem to get desensitized because there is always something worse and more horrific continually pounds me. I don't know if the other earlier stories would still shock me, but I never hear anything that is less, always more dramatic than the last story!

15th Jun, 2007 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

When Last Did... UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have tried to putting this out of my mind many times but up to this day, I still have nightmares over it. I am referring to the most gruesome murder I have ever heard in my life. I believe a guy was advertising on the internet that he wished to eat a human being. I think a mentally challenged guy responded and went to the home of the person, who proceed to cut pieces of him to eat. Thankfully, he was arrested for this heinous crime!

Today, I still shudder and feel upset every time I hear this story.

> TOPIC: When Last Did...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,