Rescue Me

Rescue Me - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Aug, 2011 - 2:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rescue Me

SCOTT D. PIERCE: 'RESCUE ME' IS ALMOST TOO REAL

"Rescue Me" is by no stretch of the imagination a documentary, but a lot of what happens in this series comes from the real lives of real New York firefighters, which is sort of a mixed blessing, given that the behavior of the fictional FDNYers includes drinking, smoking, swearing, womanizing, bigotry and even the occasional bit of thievery.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...42854%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Rescue Me
A Friend

Me Rescue

I wasn't that big a fan of Denis Leary, but Rescue Me is one of my favorite shows. My husband and I have been counting down the days and we cannot believe it's already here. FX has to be one of the best networks ever!
What's sad is that if you watched the show last season, you know Denis' character has these terrible hallucinations and sees past victims and the children he's lost in previous fires in current fires and even when he's alone in his house. What's scary is that this is probably true for most fire fighters/police/EMT who see terrible things on a daily basis. Yes it is television, but it is a reality for many men and women in uniform.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2011 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Rescue Me Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 2 - The guys go stir crazy waiting for a job; Lou fakes his physical; a news team memorializes Jimmy; Tommy is saved by an unfamiliar face.

Rescue Me
Rescue Me (Hover)

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2011 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Me Rescue

Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 3 - Tommy puts an end to Kelly's dull date and to his spell of uselessness; Lou becomes godfather; Colleen finds a dress; Tommy sits down for his interview.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2011 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Me Rescue

Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 4 - Tommy's 9/11 interview airs, with predictably combustible results; Sean goes out with Emily (Cody Horn), the bridal-shop clerk; Kelly gets the results of her blood test; and preparations for Black Shawn and Colleen's wedding hit a snag. Meanwhile, Lou's reading list includes "The Celery Bible."

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2011 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Rescue Me

Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 5 - Tommy has his badge revoked when his latest tirade goes national. But Sheila's two-pronged attack hits Tommy's critics where they least expect it, vindicating Tommy and clearing the Gavin family name.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2011 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Rescue Me

Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 6 - A day at ground zero inspires Tommy to write letters to his loved ones. When Lou betrays his trust, Tommy returns to ground zero with an old friend.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2011 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Rescue Me Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Rescue Me Season 7 Episode 7 - Lou delivers Tommy's letters to Sheila and Janet behind Tommy's back. And "Francostein" runs a tight firehouse as Lou's interim replacement. Then he gets an opportunity to test his leadership skills on a call.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rescue Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,