Mormons: Is China In Prophecy

Mormons China Prophecy - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th Jun, 2005 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
27th Jun, 2005 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Based on my recent coverage of China and a possibility of WWIII there, I was thinking if there are any known prophecies or scriptures dealing with any influence from the East. Most of the Old Testament seems to talk about a Northern Kingdom. Any insights?

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2005 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Prophecy China Mormons

I don't know of any scriptural prophecies about China, although many Christian fundamentalists claim that the 200,000,000 man army spoken of in scripture refers to China invading Israel (I can't remember where that army is prophecied).

However, in many, MANY modern day "unofficial" prophecies by Mormons, there is the statement that China will invade the US from the West, while Russia will invade from the North and East (through Canada). What is interesting is that all these prophecies are independent, and all agree.

That is all that I know of concerning China in prophecy.

27th Jun, 2005 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Mormons: Is China In Prophecy Studies Doctrine Mormon

I do not know if there is an online version of that 'unofficial' prophecy you have about the China invasion that can be linked to, but if not, it may be worth sharing the text of it here, if even as a future possibility of things to come.

Also, aren't you worried that it is possible that a nuclear war could start with Chinese actually invading the US? Are you doing anything special to prepare besides the one year food's supply? Do you warn anyone or do you think people will look at you as a heretic?

27th Jun, 2005 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Prophecy China Mormons

You can start by downloading Dawn's book: Visions, Prophecies, and Revelations from the KoZ2 website. There are a few interesting ones in there. Start with the section titled The Destruction of Salt Lake City and the Wasatch Front, towards the end of the document.

Also within this document is a report of General George Washington's vision. Here is the pertinent piece:

"`And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn!"  At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa.
"`Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene:  From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one.  And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark RED LIGHT, by which I saw hordes of armed men, who moving with the cloud marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of the cloud.  And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I had beheld springing up.
"`As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn!"
"`And when the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.
"`Instantly, a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the cloud which enveloped America.  At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word "UNION", and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of bright angels.
"`These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who, I perceived, were well-nigh overcome, but who  immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.
"`Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, "Son of the Republic, look and learn!"
"`As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America.  Instantly, the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.
"`Then once more I beheld villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought into the midst of them, cried with a loud voice:  "WHILE THE STARS REMAIN AND THE HEAVENS SEND DOWN DEW UPON THE EARTH, SO LONG SHALL THE REPUBLIC LAST!"

I thought that there was something in the "Dream Mine" books, but I was wrong. Most of the things I have read about it came from people who are supporters of the Dream Mine (actually named the Relief Mine).

The gist of it is that when the US is in a very bad situation, probably a very severe depression (discussed extensively in the Dream Mine books), that Russia will invade the East, through Alaska and Canada, as well as Florida (probably from Cuba). They will get as far as the Missouri River, where they will be stopped by supernatural forces. Many of us believe that the Davidic King (the One Mighty and Strong spoken of in the D&C) will stop them there.

China will invade the west coast, and will get as far as the tops of the Sierra Nevadas, before being stopped by supernatural forces.

Most individuals who report dreams and visions of this time talk about how UN forces (with the distinctive UN uniforms) in conjunction with some US forces (most notably FEMA), will be harassing and persecuting the people of the intermountain West (Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Arizona). For the most part, most Mormons will cooperate with them, yet will still end up in concentration camps of some kind.

There is a LOT more, but obviously, China only plays a small part of it.

As far as preparation, I am trying very hard to get in a position to own 100 shares of Relief Mine stock. I am also trying to get us so that we can live in either Salem, Utah, or south of there in the Sanpete valley. I believe that those are the primary safe locations in Utah.

The warnings I have issued in this forum are about as much as I do anywhere. My family don't want to hear me talk about these subjects at all. If I were to bring them up in church, I would be considered a heretic and apostate.

27th Jun, 2005 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Prophecy China Mormons

Very interesting discussion. I am very concerned about this future war that I think is going to happen but I do not see it happening in 2007 but I do think it will happen and I am not sure how much we are prepared for this. I believe right now the Church should make more emphasis than ever regards to food and water storage.

I am also trying to get us so that we can live in either Salem, Utah, or south of there in the Sanpete valley. I believe that those are the primary safe locations in Utah

I remember reading a link you gave me about this but it could not "click" to me the fact that if the most part of the state of Utah will be destroyed, it seems unbelievable that a couple of places over there will be "safe" to live.

27th Jun, 2005 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Good information, and thought I have read it before it is a shocking reminder to be aware of the Signs of the Times.

Why do you say China plays a 'small' part? It seems that they play a major role to me and their form of thinking is full blown satanism (in all due respect to those whom may be of Chinese descent / origin) with not even allowing basic spech or worship. Isn't also interesting that the most bizarre and horrific cases shared in the Heinous Boards also comes out of China. Now I am not saying that others will not play a role, but I feel China has been allowed to sleep for a long time and now the bear is arising and her roar will be great. Also notice the threads about spies turning up in many countries persecuting their own people for information.

With regards to LDS members in general even considering this - I find most members are apathetic to anything that would cause them to worry or come out of their comfort zone. Most of what the Brethren say hardly focuses on any gloom coming save for the usual food storage issues unless I am missing all the great stuff usually spoken at firesides, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jun, 2005 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Mormons China Prophecy

I was going to take this to another topic. Perhaps we should anyway, as very little of the discussion is about China.

The reason I said that China plays a "small" part is that it doesn't play a large part in any prophecies that I know of. For example, if you think about George Washington's vision that I quoted, he spoke of Asia, Russia, and Africa. Asia could mean China, India, or Japan, as well as Russia. However, what is even more significant to me is that almost all (statistically speaking) of the world's 1 billion Muslims reside in Asia. Even Saudi Arabia is part of Asia, as is Jerusalem.

Now, what is the common factor here? Muslims are a major part of the former USSR, as well as a huge power in Africa.

But, back to China.

I have no idea what will happen to humble China. There are several Asian countries and cultures that I think are ripe, such as Vietnam and North Korea. I had hoped that by swallowing up a Temple in Hong Kong, something would happen in China. But I don't see it.

Perhaps, the prophecies that I spoke of earlier show it. A massive army invades the West Coast of the US, and completely overwhelms it, keeping in mind the many military installations, and the high technology there. When they then move inland, they are stopped by a supernatural force before they can get into Nevada or Arizona. Perhaps their army is shattered. Maybe they send another force, even larger. After all, since they don't believe in the real supernatural, they would most likely blame the failure of their troops on incompetence.

In this way, the Chinese army could be devastated, to the point that the common people of China could revolt and overthrow their government.

I don't know if this is the way things could go, but it certainly is a decent scenario.

Offtopic but,
I started a new topic, here for further discussion on some of these more controversial ideas concerning the Last Days.

28th Jun, 2005 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Mormons China Prophecy Mormon Doctrine Studies

All tyrants must have an end and if China is ever going to get the Gospel then it must fall at some point. In Wales during the early 90s my companion and I taught a Chinese neurologist from a prominent Chinese university the discussions. He was very excited and wanted to be baptized, but upon asking 'permission' from his place of employ they told him that if he did such a thing they would immediately fire him. He felt that he could not keep his religion a secret and felt that he needed permission first. Having been denied he then said he would keep the Book of Mormon secretly until one day when CHina would allow him the freedom of religion - so sad, but it is the state of affairs there. The absolute intolerance of religion means a total lack of empathy. Even though the world has been taking shots at China about its stringent laws it has not fallen, but instead has become stronger like a growing tumor.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mormons: Is China In Prophecy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,