Forum Web Chess

Forum Web Chess - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 10:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Jun, 2005 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess

FORUM WEB CHESS

Yes, I said I was going to do it and I did! I have a new script, just installed and working on making it nice and neat where you can play against another player online! This will be a Premium and above feature. Now all I need is someone willing to test it with me - you will need to have an online IM and the project is worth an easy 100FP for a session just to make sure everything is working. If you are interested and you are at least a Premium member just send me an Email with your interest in this small test.

Still to do:

1. Ladder so you can see who is the best chess player in the Community
2. Snazzy entrance and links to rules, FAQ, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess
A Friend

Chess Web Forum

Is this going to involve having to know where your pieces are in your head and being able to name the square you go too? My memory and visualization skills in chess are not good, I usually need to see the board.

3rd Jul, 2005 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Forum Web Chess Feedback & FAQ News Community

No, no, everything is totally visual, in fact when you move a piece you will see the page reload and the piece moved in real time. You can see what it looks like here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....showtopic=13745 and if you want to participate in the trial for 100FP please send me an Email.

> TOPIC: Forum Web Chess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,