[camp] Scout - Page 15 of 104

It is my pleasure to buy each of you two a - Page 15 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Dec, 2005 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 104 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
15th Dec, 2005 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 15

As long as your buying the drinks I'm game for what ever. But just remember alcohol and weapons don't mix to well as I have learned dropping my hammer on my foot many of times growing up! The seems the best bet for a good job as the barkeep usually knows to much.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2005 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks at Croff and raises an eyebrow: "Well, I was not expecting you to pay for anything, it looks like in your world, women must pay to satisfy your thirst...that's pathetic, anyhow, what do you think baberay, do we head the tavern or the village?".

15th Dec, 2005 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Baberay stares deeply in Daphne's direction almost seemingly staring strait through her. As he begins to reply, "I think that we should..." pausing as he turns slightly in Croff's direction then continues, "I've got your drink Croff, lets stop in for maybe just one."

16th Dec, 2005 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Scout camp

Daphne looks at baberay and druff and whispers "I think we may have to pay him something to get some information, you know, gold pieces make anybody talk in this kind of places, so do you all have anything to spare for it?"

OCC: Do you all have money for the drinks?

16th Dec, 2005 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

I will buy this round of ale, after all it was my idea to go for a drink. I believe that I could spare a few gold pieces for some useful information.

17th Dec, 2005 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

nods at Baberay as to thank him for the ale. Sorry Daphne really didnt expect setting out on this adventure to cost so much to get going I spent all my hard earned money on this nice set of leather armor here. Spins around to show it off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2005 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 15

Daphne looks at baberay and says "Thanks for offering to pay for the drinks. I have 2 golden pieces to spare, do you think it is too little to offer the bartender?.

She then looks at Croff showing off his new leather armor and chuckles "Well, you look good on it, I just hope you fight good with it too".

17th Dec, 2005 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 15

It is my pleasure to buy each of you two a drink. Here are 2 more gold pieces, that way we can offer the bartender 4 and hopefully get some good information from him.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,