[camp] Scout - Page 18 of 104

Finding nothing in the market Croff decides - Page 18 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Dec, 2005 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
23rd Dec, 2005 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 18

"Definitely Daphne, let us meet at first light in the market and kick a few rocks around", Baberay mumbles around the edge of his ale as he swallows the last few drops.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2005 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Aliete looked about, her voice was hushed because she did not have the best of reputations. "My name is Aliete and I am but a humble artist.. I have worked with a blacksmith and taken on the trade, but I am nimble and can slip into the tightest of places. I suppose I am quite like a cat..." She looked to the others. "I can hold my own, I won't slow you down."

23rd Dec, 2005 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

I had already agreed to the market idea was waiting for the next action.
Ill be back later to edit or post more as I am off today.

23rd Dec, 2005 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Scout camp

Okay, we are at the Market now, what shall we do now?. Who you all think should be the right person/s to talk to regards to this trip to the South?.

23rd Dec, 2005 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

I believe the blacksmith is sure to know of someone whom might have been buying new equipment before heading out. And Aliete may have some pull with him since he does study the trade. Why don't we let them talk for just a bit. I personally want to look for a magic shop and see if there are any magicians around here that could aide us with information. Maybe you and Croff should see if there are any individuals in the square that may be talking of journeys. Aliete and I can meet you two in the square directly.

24th Dec, 2005 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Aye me and Daphne can beat some information out of some wayward travelers ! Sounds like some fun ! The grin on Croff's face seems to be very methodical.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Dec, 2005 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 18

I'm for that. One 'smith to another and Baberay can be there as a more solidfifying factor considering Aliete's got that shady thing going on for her.

26th Dec, 2005 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 18

Finding nothing in the market Croff decides to walk into the smithy and see how things are going, since he is a smith himself. Seeing that Aliete has no chance he ignores her as if he have never meet her before and strikes up a conversation with the blacksmith. Commenting on a uniques weapon hanging from the wall before proceeding to see what the smith may know.

Leaving Daphne side in the back of his mind worrying a little about how her reputation might get her into trouble.

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 26th Dec, 2005 - 9:21pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,