[camp] Scout - Page 19 of 104

/ooc Keep wondering why your leaving me out - Page 19 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 28th Dec, 2005 - 6:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
26th Dec, 2005 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 19

Baberay not sure where he might find a person learned in the arts stumbles slightly and then begins to look around anxiously for anyone whom might be able to direct him as well as any signs that may be visible from where he stands.

**I guess I need to pay more attention to reputation. laugh.gif I forget sometimes how much it affects play with NPCs.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2005 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OCC: bwren, you need to be mor specific, otherwise the GM will make your character look like if he is just standing in the middle of the market, searching for something. You need to say what exactly is the character going to do in order to accomplish what he wants to do.

27th Dec, 2005 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

occ: LDS, after several drafts I am running into a wall a little bit on deciding how the best way to explain that I want to look at the people passing by to see if I see anyone that might also be a magician of sorts as well as looking around at the shops to attempt to find a sign that might give me an indication that I have found where I was looking for. I guess I am still a little new to forum based RPGs. Do we know how the market is arranged at all? I don't even know if I should walk north or south looking for other shops.

27th Dec, 2005 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 Scout camp

OCC: You decide what you want your character to do based on the story. If the GM did not mention the order of the village market then your character does not know it either. What I am trying to say is that I understand what you mean (and trying to do), but the GM can use your immobility to create trouble for your character, he likes us to be specific and he loves multi-tasking. Therefore if you keep your character standing there looking for someone, who knows how long he will leave there for!.

What you can also do is ask questions: for instance, if you are looking for someone towards east you can say: "Baberay is looking towards east in search for a magician, what does he sees?".

27th Dec, 2005 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Aliete sidled closer to the 'smith and gave him a patented grin that bespoke mischief. "Oh, acquit me already of false crimes." She said in an overdramatic tone. "When I've brought you information and a bit of coin in return for your assistance." Aliete looked to her companions and then leaned a bit closer to the 'smith. "Of course, if you're not interested -- I could ply my trade elsewhere. I wouldn't want to *pain* you so.."

27th Dec, 2005 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Baberay not sure where he might find a person learned in the arts stumbles slightly and then begins to scratch his head as he looks north in search of a magician. What does he see towards the North?

occ: For some reason I find North a lucky direction. Maybe because our dangerous missions leads us to the south. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2005 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 19

Daphne is just walking around the shops to see if there is anything interesting to purchase while the rest of the group has divided itself in order to look for more information.

OCC: I will post Party Order now. I cannot wait for Kozak. Sorry.

28th Dec, 2005 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 19

/ooc Keep wondering why your leaving me out can you not see my posts ?

Posted on 26-Dec 05, 4:20 PM

Finding nothing in the market Croff decides to walk into the smithy and see how things are going, since he is a smith himself. Seeing that Aliete has no chance he ignores her as if he have never meet her before and strikes up a conversation with the blacksmith. Commenting on a uniques weapon hanging from the wall before proceeding to see what the smith may know.

Leaving Daphne side in the back of his mind worrying a little about how her reputation might get her into trouble.
and the one before that is

Posted on 24-Dec 05, 4:40 PM
  Aye me and Daphne can beat some information out of some wayward travelers ! Sounds like some fun ! The grin on Croff's face seems to be very methodical.

Aye I'm usually late at night at 4am but its always before you make the next party order and on a previous page sad.gif . Ill do my best now that sister is gone to post before work from now on. Sorry

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,