[camp] Scout - Page 20 of 104

Baberay not feeling that what he sees to the - Page 20 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 30th Dec, 2005 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 104 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
28th Dec, 2005 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 20

Aliete swallowed and took an almost imperceptible breath. She had be going out on a limb, and it seems to have backfired. But, not for sure. She kept the cocky tone, although there was very little now backing it up. If she gambled with the stakes too high, she could lose it all. "Oh, come now, Smithy. It wasn't too long ago that you welcomed my presence. Now, I just wanted to swap some information for coin and then I'll be on my way. No one need ever be the wiser. Call it a last favour and then I'm gone."

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2005 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OCC: Kozak, I am sorry. I missed the first post. It has not been intentional. I think I may have read it and you may have edit it a little later and I just did not check it back. I apologize for my mistake.

Okay people, I am starting back to work and I will not be able to play the game anymore because I will be out all day. So Kozak will become from today the new Party leader. I wish you all the best. Just a suggestion for the game, keep in mind that the "soul" of your character will determine whether you will end up alive or dead. Sometimes you want your character to do things that it does not match with your soul or sometimes you may put yourself in a situation too dangerous, it is better to look like a coward than to die on the spot! wink.gif

All the best guys!

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

A young man in his early twenties guides his longtime steed and companion at a slow plod into the marketplace. His burnett hair is tied in a ponytail and a shortbow is slung easily on his back. With a pale northern complexion, he contrasts with the more tropical residents of this kingdom. His horse is of a nearly uniform misty-gray colour, with patches of brown upon it's nose and hoofs.

As Jonathan Swift glances about his new surroundings, he spots only a few distinctive people in the marketplace. Amidst the peasants and guards, Croff with his fighter's armor and heavy warhammer marked him as a possible mercenary. Jon dismounts, a hopeful question forming in his mind as he approaches the warrior.

"Excuse me, sir. My name's Jonathan, and I would ask if you might know of any mercenary companies who are recruiting this time of year?"

Offtopic but,

Sorry to see you go, LDS. Was looking forward to adventuring with you smile.gif

Party leader, could you execute the following purchase for me?
Water (2 days) (1 gp)
Horse, Riding (52 gp)
Saddle (12 gp)
Saddle Bag (4 gp)
Saddle Blanket (5 gp)

Total: 74 gp, coming from my 75 gp stash

Reconcile Edited: auroris on 28th Dec, 2005 - 5:32pm

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2005 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Page 20 Scout camp

So many new here today and experience has gone away, this leaves me room to go through and through causin' havoc between many of thee.

29th Dec, 2005 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Finding nothing in the market and losing sight of Daphne. Croff decides to walk into the smithy and see how things are going, since he is a smith himself. On the way Jonathan hops off a horse and precedes to mumble and was completely ignored.

Seeing that Aliete has no chance he ignores her as if he have never meet her before and strikes up a conversation with the blacksmith. Commenting on a unique weapon hanging from the wall before proceeding to see what the smith may know about people gearing up and heading out to the south.

/ooc who is going to take 2nd in command now? I will start posting here before work and at night after work in the party actions if that will give everyone time to reply.

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 29th Dec, 2005 - 7:46am

29th Dec, 2005 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

occ I will support you as second in command.

Baberay not feeling that what he sees to the north is going to lead him to the information he seeks turns to the west. What might he see to the west?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2005 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 20

Hoping Baberay is having better luck then the rest of the group. Croff pauses seeing that something has the full attention of the smith. Croff thinks to himself "maybe Aliete will get the hint and look other places."

Croff turns his attention to the smith, asking him about maybe needing an apprentice to help in the shop. This might further my own feeble knowledge of the trade if you are in need. While commenting on the quality of the weapon on the wall. Intending to get the smith to get boastful about something that took him a great deal of time to create and is proud of. Croff begins thinking to himself. If I could work to work here I might be able to get the information I am after without anyone being the wiser.

/ooc auroris understand the GM has given two big hints that your charisma is a little low. Maybe see if Jonathan outside has something to offer us? Baberay with the GM letting the vagueness of "looking to the north" slide. Maybe add something like looking for someone dressed in clothing that a caster would wear? GM is looking for more from us as a group I feel, as this is my first journey here we will be learning the hard way I'm afraid.

30th Dec, 2005 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 20

Baberay not feeling that what he sees to the north is going to lead him to the information he seeks turns and patiently scans the surroundings. Deeply concentrating on his task of finding possibly an elder magician he searches for signs that might indicate a magic shop of sorts while never letting his eyes stray too far from the other people walking by in hopes to see something wearing casters attire or carrying an instrument of magic such as a staff or wand.

occ: I will do my best to remember to be more descriptive in my actions. This is also my first endeavor here so as you states, we will all be learning together. Nightvision, do you believe there might be a thieves guild here somewhere that you might can bargain some information from someone?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,