[camp] Scout - Page 21 of 104

occ OK now lets see. JB is doing us a huge - Page 21 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
30th Dec, 2005 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 21

/ooc points to a great thread of the layout of the town

Reconcile Edited: Kozak on 30th Dec, 2005 - 5:38am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2005 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

"Ah." He looks about brightly, not letting the rude fighter person interrupt his stride. Perhaps another interesting fellow. Baberay's countenance reminds Jonathan of a fellow arcanist, and to him he approaches. "Ho there, wanderer! Stay a moment, for I would like to ask if you might know of any Companies hiring this late in the season?"

Offtopic but,
Hrm, I had thought Charisma was a reflection of your Soul -- of which mine should be rated as 'average'. Am I confused? However, I do know Jonathan is very fragile.

30th Dec, 2005 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

occ reading through the layout of the village I do not see anywhere that seems to be a magic shop of sorts on the key.

30th Dec, 2005 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Scout camp

Aliete went.. but reluctantly. She was furious that despite her reputation, she would be denied information. Perhaps a bit of denial? Aliete narrowed her eyes at her companion, hoping that he should have better luck than she and walks back out into the square. Coming upon Jonathan, she snorts in an unladylike fashion and cocks a hip out. Placing a hand upon it, she shakes her head. "This nae be a town that'll take too fondly to your kind, friend. But, I'm in the same boat. What say we row together and try to get ahead with this group?"

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2005 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

"M'lady... I am Jonathan Swift, and I am at your service." He smiles, bowing politely before her.

31st Dec, 2005 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Baberay feeling somewhat lost of his search return to the square and meets up with Aliete and a stranger that she appears to be in conversation with. "I have had no luck myself, what about you?", Baberay speaks towards Aliete. Turning to introduce himself to the stranger, "Hello there my name is Baberay, a power magician of sorts. And your name is?" Before receiving a response Baberay turns towards the south and glares with a type of anxiety in his eyes. "We have spent long enough waiting around here, I say we embark. I believe that Croff may not be joining us this trip, he knew to meet us here before now. If you are ready let us now begin our journey. I trust that all the supplies that are needed have already been obtained."

occ Kozak will not be joining us this trip, he has other priorities that have intervened in his own life. The GM is ready for us to get underway, we should attempt to move along. I assume leadership of this party and ask now who will be my second is command. I am going to post in party order now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 9:52am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 21

Jonathan opens his mouth to reply to Baberay's query, but is surprised when the magician suddenly turns away, seemingly to ignore him. "What, do I smell bad?" he asks himself rhetorically.

Although a little disgruntled and surprised at the reactions he's been getting today, Jonathan is ready to head out.

3rd Jan, 2006 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 21

occ OK now lets see. JB is doing us a huge favor is throwing us a bone so we really need to show him something. I will give every 24 hours for us to get back on track or I am afraid we are wasting JB's time and I will let him know that we are going to back out on this one.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,