[camp] Scout - Page 22 of 104

Seda prefered solitude, hence her choice of - Page 22 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Jan, 2006 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 104 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 22

Jonathan stands at the ready, listening to the stranger chat with Baberay.

Offtopic but,
If I understand the rules correctly, it's pretty much up to you to chat this NPC up unless you designate a speaker. I shall follow your lead. Also, it's still sorta holidayish, perhaps we ought to wait to see if NightVision comes back.

Reconcile Edited: auroris on 4th Jan, 2006 - 4:31am

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2006 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Aliete had not yet noticed her coin purse was lighter, but would and her language would be profuse and profane! Upon Jonathan's bow, an arched brow would lift toward matched hairline. "You don't say." Turning to Baberay, she nodded and turned in the opposite direction where she thought there might be a thief's camp just outside the town's walls. Aliete was not there to hear the stranger approach or his question to the remaining party. Aliete came upon a camp(?)

/ooc I'm sorry -- I have had a very hard time accessing the site for some reason. I am reading up the posts I've missed. For JB: I've been getting an "unable to locate www.bordeglobal.com" error when I try to log in. For some reason, tonight it let me in. All day today it wouldn't.

Reconcile Edited: NightVision on 6th Jan, 2006 - 2:03am

6th Jan, 2006 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

I shall post now:

Aliete had not yet noticed her coin purse was lighter, but would and her language would be profuse and profane! She has turned in the opposite direction where she thought there might be a thief's camp just outside the town's walls and walked away. Has Aliete come upon a camp(?)

Jonathan stands at the ready, listening to the stranger chat with Baberay.

Baberay speaks in a tone that can overtake the sounds of the village, "My apiologies stranger but my mind is now in many places. We are in seek of information as you are correct. We indeed are interested in venturing from the village and are in need of direction from someone with the knowledge in which we lack. A venture from here for there are three of us. While we may be weak in number I venture to say that we are strong in mind and determination. Do you have any information in which could lead us down an adventurist path?" Baberay takes a deep breath fearing he has rambled more information than was necessary but still confident in his abilities of negotiation. "I notice stranger that you also wear a cloak of the magician's arts, on our venture is there anything that you could suggest that I do as I build my skills?"

occ: Welcome back Aliete, glad we have not lost you. Let us all now try and make JB proud as he is working hard to give us every advantage.

6th Jan, 2006 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Page 22 Scout camp

Baberay turns startled towards the commotion in Aliete's direction and his eyes widen with a nervous glare. Breaking his concentration and turning to Johnathan and speaks in a concerned tone,

"Perhaps you should stay hidden and try to see if she is going to be ok, but watch yourself so you don't get into something you shouldn't be in either."

Turning back and following the stranger Baberay begins to walk with a bit more confidence in his step yet at the same time worried about what is going to happen to Aliete but fearing that he would be unable to do her any good himself.

"My name is Baberay sir, I do not believe that I caught your name."

12th Jan, 2006 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

/ooc - I was going to post, but I see JBs post that we're not gaming anymore? If I'm incorrect, please let me know. I will post if we're still on. I'm sorry again about my absence, I hope that I was not the cause for the group's demise. I would certainly bow out to let the others play if I am the cause. Blessed Be, all.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

Seda was new to the area, to say the least. The people, the scenary, the loot, it was all new and foreign to her. She didn't generally stay in one place for very long. It would be too easy for somebody to find her if she decided to settle down somewhere. Not to mention, being the adventure seeking thief that she was, it didn't take her long to get bored of a town and how it operated. Each city had the "big one." The one big deal of the town that when you completed the robbery, there was a large sense of satisfaction. It was a challenge. Once that challenge was completed, Seda found no reason to stick around. One day she might retire, but it wasn't very likely.

She had never been the sit and watch type of girl. No. She had to be caught up in the action. That attitude was exactly what had brought her here. Rumors of the constant going ons that took place had reached her a good fifty miles away. There was always some sort of excitement, apparently, and she wanted a taste of it.

Now was the time for observation, and and observing was what she was doing now. With her cloak pulled tightly around her, the young woman stood in a corner, merely watching with her brown eyes the people around her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2006 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 22

Baberay, alone in his search for travels lingers among the crowds of people admiring the diversity of everyone in the village. The noises of the crowds are very scattering while he attempts to catch any interesting conversation. Unfortunately unable to make any sense of the garbled pieces of different conversations. Seeking for a worthwhile adventure is proving to be a real challenge for a weak magician such as himself. Baberay begins to rethink his strategies carefully. Finally deciding that any venture alone would surely lead to a short and uneventful life for himself he scans the crowd once more before realizing that he couldn't see anything of importance with such an overwhelming crowd surrounding him. Baberay spots a dark and shady corner near the edge of the market and decides that should be a good spot for searching the crowds.

Upon arriving near the corner he is met with a most interesting pair of shimmering brown eyes radiating from the hood of a dirty cloak. Baberay begins to speak towards this mysterious figure with the mysteriously shimmering brown eyes in the corner shadows,

"Excuse me", stuttering slightly. "My name is Baberay, a powerful magician. Do you mind if I share this corner with you for a moment?, This crowd is making me a bit uneasy." Baberay turn suddenly back towards the crowd as if to pretend that he had seen something interesting that needed investigating. Attempting not to seem too terribly weak to this stranger begins to speak again, "Are you hiding from someone here in the corner?" Baberay again glares toward the crowd to see if anyone had notices him slip into the corner.

occ: Babyblues, do you wish to be the leader this round? I wonder if anyone else is going to attempt to join us before we post to party order.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 22

Seda prefered solitude, hence her choice of corners. The fact that this stranger had the audacity to intrude on her brought many feelings of agitation boiling inside of her, yet her outward appearance showed none of it. The last thing she needed to do was drawn any sort of attention to herself. She had been in the process of scoping out her future clientele, but found her interuption to not just be a frequent affair.

Lifting her right eyebrow, her brown eyes looked him over. He didn't seem the type to have anything of worth of her. That slightly disapointed her. If he was going to interupt her, he could have at least had something of value. Besides, Seda was no fool to attempt a job with a person of power. Many fellow thieves she had encountered had seen the end of their time for their daft attempts of stealing from a mage. No. Seda was content with letting him be.

The idea that she was hiding from somebody was almost laughable to her, but she remained silent. Granted, Seda was not a very intimidating person. She had always been short for her age by at least half a foot, and living on foot had not afforded her the comforts of eating until she was plump. She looked vulnerable, but most certainly was not. Her small persona only made her job easier.

"One might question why you bother asking permission if you clearly intend on doing so anyways." The left side of her mouth barely turned upwards, hinting at a smirk. Her voice held no rich animosity, but merely the sound of one who wished to play the game of wits.

((I haven't done Medieval before, so you go ahead. I'd like to become familiar with the set up before I even attempt such a thing. I had e-mailed JB, and he said that once we can get this active again, he'll restart. ))

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,