[camp] Scout - Page 23 of 104

See here manly man, I see thy excitement, - Page 23 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 104 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
19th Jan, 2006 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 23

occ: I believe the two of us can keep active fairly well together. How many peoples activities is JB looking for or did he say? I guess we could try this as a duo but if we could find at least a 3rd it might be helpful in the adventure. That is completely up to yourself and JB though.

Baberay turns slowly to the stranger with an look of near disbelief. "I felt a polite conversation starter would be most appropriate", Baberay speaks in a quiet yet commanding voice. Baberay clears his throat before he begins again, "But to be fair in all politeness, you have failed to introduce yourself as of yet." Getting a little bit more of a look at the stranger beneath the cloak, "You look awfully familiar, have we cross paths before?" Baberay clears his throat before he begins again, "But to be fair in all politeness, you have failed to introduce yourself as of yet."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2006 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

OOC: Arkynn just submitted a character, so that will probably be another active person we can add. I doubt JB would have started it with just the two of us, and I wouldn't have blamed him really. Although, it does make for an interesting question about the possibility of duel missions.

IC:

So, he was one of those people. Seda was most certainly not the type of person to make "small" talk. On the contrary, she spoke very little, and only if she had something of great importance to say. Idle conversation was meaningless to her. All work and no play.

Familiarity. That was certainly a line she had never come across before. Her purpose in life was to remain invisible, to be forgetable, to blend in.

"I very highly doubt it." She was never stationary long enough for anybody to recognize her. When amongst civilization her face usually remained hidden, and when she was working she was never seen. The idea that somebody recognized her was unfeasible.

"My name is Nila, if it's of any consequence." Seda never gave out her real name. It was too risky. She masked herself quite well. She had to. If she didn't, there was no way she could have survived this long.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2006 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Ok, so...I'm still alittle new to this whole RPG foruming...thing. Hopefully, you'll give me time to find out more of what I'm doing and such. But anyways, here's a brief description of my character:

Hundreds of years ago, a wise man of a tribe told that one day, his own bloodline would produce a great sorcerer and that he would bring light back to a darkened world. This seemed just a rabble from an old man's mouth, seeing as how none of their people had ever been born with such power. Still, through the years, many of the tribesmen watched and waited for this prophecied savior to come before them, as the world around them began growing evil and dangerous. Monsters ran amuck, killing the innocent and slaughtering the weak. Plague riddled the lands, killing plants and animals and turning the tribe's forest world into a barren wasteland. As the tribe moved west towards the remaining mountains, they feared their savior would never come.

As they continued to struggle with survival in their new home, their bad luck seemed to follow them. Soon, many lost hope with the Elders that held strong with the prophecy. The younger people began to grow arrogant and soon the tribe split in two. Those that held with the prophecy stayed in the western mountains, while the others went in search of a new home, where plague and monsters would not find them. Many feared that this would be the end for the remaining tribespeople.

A hundred years after this, a child was born to a family still within the Western Mountain Tribe. Everyone was pleased to have been granted a new life into their shrinking community. Then, they had realized that the baby's mother was infact a direct decendant of the Wise Man long ago. Everyone prayed and hoped that this new born life would be their light. And indeed, he was.

Arkynn ElderWine grew fast into his childhood and straight into his adulthood. It was during that time, he showed promise of becoming a great swordsman. Yet, it was his ability to cast magick that deeply strengthened the hearts of his people. They knew that he was their savior and his name proved so, for Arkynn was also the name of the Wise man those many years ago.

When he was old enough and capable, Arkynn set out to strengthen his mind, body and soul, so that one day, he will become the hero and a great leader for his tribe.

His long, brown hair is the color of fresh mud after a rain storm. It frames his slender face and is wrapped into a pony tail that symbolizes the mark of his tribe. His grey eyes are the silver color of thunderclouds, yet look as gentle as a baby fawn. He has sun colored skin and a thin, well toned figure. His clothing is made of deer skin and decorated with turqoise and silver. Feathers stand tall upon his headress, striped with red and white. His longsword is thin and slender, yet powerful as any weapon. It is also engraved with the Griffon symbol, another marking of his tribe.

He is never quick to attack and will always try to find a better and safer way to see things. If he must engage in battle, he will always protect those in need before protecting himself. He is always accompanied with a smile and a heart filled with warmth. He is humble, yet will only grow quick to anger if anyone ever calls him "useless", but he will try to never give anyone the chance to say this.

So...yeah. What's going down?

20th Jan, 2006 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Scout camp

OOC: Arkynn, great of you to join us. The next thing that you should do is to step into the role of your character and enter the villiage. Be sure to be descriptive as to what you are going to do as you enter. Keep in mind that we do not know one another yet so we will have to meet before we can adventure together. I'll suggest you read the last few posts from myself and Babyblues and formulate a plan on how you plan to introduce yourself to us.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2006 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Even as his feet touched the outer reaches of the town, Arkynn's ears were already filled with the noises of the crowded streets. It had been quite awhile since his last travels lead him anywhere with such a large vicinity of life. He blinked his grey eyes as he peered about the sea of dancing heads, noticing many of them turning in his direction. With his tribal clothing, he stuck out like a sore thumb.

With a shrug, he threw the hood of his forest green cloak over his head, draping his headress from curious eyes. His fingers curled along the hilt of his blade, which hung at his side, bouncing slightly with each step further into the town. He did not expect much danger, but one could never be sure when visiting foreign lands.

After circling the town itself twice, he found himself completely lost. Arkynn sighed deeply, his shoulders dropping from defeat of finding himself in a strange town. He could always know which way was North in any deep forest, yet when it came to large towns or cities, he could always be seen searching through the same district for days, looking for a store that was halfway across town.

Afterwhile, he stopped neared a large tower bordered with shop. He smiled, scratching the underside of his chin and began to drift off into deep thought about where he would want to head next and how he would get there.

OOC: Thanks for the welcome, Bwren. Hopefully, I'm doing this right...

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2006 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

I have been curiously observing thee. Thou has wondered about as lost as a small mouse in a mad magician's maze. See here meh lads and lasses, I may be yet of assistance wherein I may be thy guide for some coin and ale. Permit me an introduction as it were... I am "Scout" and indeed my name is in conjunction with meh profession for I know the woods well and have been far and back again. Have ye need of me?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 23

Jonathan turns about, bewildered by the ways of these busy southerners. "I will become a great healer someday," he announces, his accent ringing above the market. "Have any need of my services?"

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 23

See here manly man, I see thy excitement, but one must know the history of this Village and loudness from young blood only attracts the guards. See here, come down off of thy horse and relate to me thy troubles, I can help thee fer some coin and ale of course.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,