[camp] Scout - Page 24 of 104

Well, Seda obviously didn't have much - Page 24 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 5:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
22nd Jan, 2006 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 24

"Hello Scout", Baberay speaks in a voice of true authority. "My name is Baberay, I do thank you for your introduction sir. That was a very polite manner in which you approached", cutting his eyes slightly in the direction of Nila. "Ah yes, Jonathan I have had a thinking towards where you had gone. May I introduce a new colleague of mine, Jonathan this is Nila." Baberay turn again towards the stranger Scout. "In all honestly sir, Jonathan and I have been in search of information of the area actually." Turn now towards Nila, "And if my mysterious friend here would be up for an adventure I would love to include her in on any information you may could lend to us. How much gold and ale will be required for this information?"

ooc: Welcome back Jonathan. I am going to be posting the first party order late tonight for our conversation to this point as well as our walking order. Being there are 3 of us I was thinking that myself and Nila could walk in town side by side as Jonathan walks just to the rear and outside the village Nila could be in line between us. Let me know what you two think. Snaps to JB for sending a scout to us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*Extending a hand in friendship*

Baberay, thou look as one who is likely to be the leader of this little band of hopefuls? May I humbly suggest that we place ourselves in the home of one of us within this group, where we may get acquainted, discuss the coin I will need and in this way there will bee no dark lurkers to bring trouble upon us?

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Seda's focus was taking off of her being usual sulky self with the rather loud intrusion from the man on the horse. Lifting her right eyebrow, she remained silent as the dialogue was exchanged between Baberay, the man called Scout, and the man whom Baberay called Jonathan. She couldn't deny that her eyebrows furrowed together in a not so pleased expression as he referred to her as his colleague. She was nobody's colleague. Seda was a one woman act.

The idea of an "adventure" only halfway intrigued her, really. She had plenty of plans for herself, and so far this man had been nothing but a distraction to her. Still...wasn't there usually gold to be found in roaming about? There was plenty of gold to be found here, she just had to help herself to it. Still, maybe taking on a legitimate occupation for awhile might help her really settle in to the town. Or it just might hide any tracts that she may have left behind.

Nodding silently, she crossed her arms, surveying everything from a silent perspective.

((We have 4: Don't forget Arkynn.))

Reconcile Edited: BabyBlues on 22nd Jan, 2006 - 3:28pm

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 24 Scout camp

"It is a great pleasure to meet thy aquaintance, my lady Nila. And you too, master Scout. Baberay, it is good I've not wandered off, for I look forward to the stewardship that you grant me: protecting thy back from vile sneaks who might try to stab thee there!" Jonathan grins.

Reconcile Edited: auroris on 22nd Jan, 2006 - 4:44pm

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

See here meh lads and lasses, we be needing to organize ourselves quickly. Much talk can get us caught as it seems we be plotting rebellion. Now let us be quick, remove ourselves from this market. Make haste oh leader... let us meet at someone's abode where we may discuss the principles of movement within this Village.

22nd Jan, 2006 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

ooc: Ah yes Babyblues, we do have 4. Only trouble is while Arkynn is in town I have not met him. Arkynn, you may most how you plan to meet us so that I can get the party order posted soon for JB. In the meanwhile I am the three of us shall return to my hut to be more aquainted with scout and retrieve any information we can. *suggestion* Arkynn, you might arrange a meeting with us on our way to speak with Scout in a more private location. I will make my statement broad for such an entrance.

Baberay extending his hand to Scout and shaking it very proudly and confidently as he felt a leader should shake a hand. Spoken with the convictions of a true leads Baberay begins, "I agree Scout, a place not so open to ease droppers might be wise as well as more appropriate. We Shall all return to my abode. I will lead the way if you would all like to follow me."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2006 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 24

I shall follow indeed, and might I add that we can discuss the covenant betwix us as we walk along? Have ye coin sufficient to pay for my services?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 24

Well, Seda obviously didn't have much of a say in joining them now or not, but she had no better alternative either. Watching the pleasantries, which made her twinge slightly, she slid her hand inside her cloak, absentmindedly fingering the dagger attached to her hip. It made her feel more comfortable just knowing it was still there where it should be. Although she had her bow and arrows, Seda preferred the feel of the dagger in her hand.

Following behind, she sized up all three men, feeling slightly outnumbered in the gender range. No matter. Scout had brought up money once more, which kind of made her eyebrows furrow together. She wasn't a fan of having to pay anybody anything, and right now, this deal wasn't turning out to be to her benefit. She was a thief, not a thrill seeker.

"How much are you trying to get your hands on?" Speaking, her tone was not exactly what one would consider friendly.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,