[camp] Scout - Page 25 of 104

ooc: Ok everyone, how do you feel the best - Page 25 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Jan, 2006 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 25

Do not worry good maiden, we will discuss all these things in good speed, but I am at lost to why we are taking so long to get to Baberay's abode? Art thou always at a stall like this?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2006 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Worry none Scout for I assure you that proper coin will be generously extended to you providing you graciously assist us well." Scout is seemingly very down to business and quite pushy so it seemed yet concerned that any tension might lead to less information Baberay chose to bite his lip. "My abode is just ahead here. Would anyone like an ale when we arrive before we sit down for conversation?"

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

See here this be good, but I yet do not see your abode, or have we travelled yonder already with this much talk?

Note: You need to post in Party Order for us to move from point A to B.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 25 Scout camp

Seda followed in silence, something she was very good at doing. She caught herself rolling her eyes as Baberay started in on his small talk once more. It was hard for her to walk and listen, really. She was a women who did not like a lot of noise. When he posed the question of a drink, she merely shook her head. She was also a woman who prefered to be in complete control of herself when amongst strangers, and in a new place.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*Tapping feet on the ground while look around to see if anything may yet take place to progress the day*

25th Jan, 2006 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

I am going to go ahead and post party order to start our conversation with scout. I am posting...

We are going to walk into Baberay's house. If there are chairs enough for all we will sit after Baberay serves ale to everyone.

Baberay: "Will this be appropriate for our discussion Scout?" A slight pause to wait for a reply, if the answer is yes he will continue, "What is it that you have to share with us?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 25

Righty then, so what have ye to say now that peace be ours and stranger's ears be far away?

25th Jan, 2006 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 25

ooc: Ok everyone, how do you feel the best way to ask for information from Scout will be? We need to be specific enough to get a helpfull answer yet vague enough to not limit the information he will be able to provide. Also how much gold are we willing to spare for information?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,