[camp] Scout - Page 26 of 104

Seda, thou art perceptive and a maiden that - Page 26 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Jan, 2006 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 26

OOC:

I think the tour would be helpful. I don't have any specific ideas as far as questioning him goes. My suggestion would be to play it by ear? I really wouldn't know where to begin by offering up gold. I don't know what would be considered fair or what would be considered getting cheat out of money. Not suggesting scout would ever try to cheat us out...but the thief doesn't trust anyboy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

"But of what specific assistance is Scout offering? Perhaps if we knew a topic, questions may follow and a bargain made."

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2006 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Meh friend, this be what thou hast to decide. Life does not bring good fortune unless thou taketh risks, ask questions and explore. I can merely lend you assistance, not decide thy destiny.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 26 Scout camp

OOC: Sorry for the late post. Personal business...Anyways, as usual, my character is lost within the town. Perhaps, he could meet up with the group while on their tour?

26th Jan, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

occ: Now I think the idea of a tour of the village will be in everyone's best interest. I also am curious as to what lies to the south of the village. I will post party order in just a few hours. Arkynn, no problem on the delay, I understand personal business. Keep watch on the posts to see when you can approach us as a group.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2006 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Now, I must confess that I am a bit confused as to who is with us here and who is not? How many of us be here, ready and needing my services? How many will actually set out?

GM: It will be necessary in the next party order to place all the names of those who are actually playing in this adventure. The name of the second leader is also necessary. The second leader can post party order if the first leader does not post it within a 48 hour period. Those within this game who have not shown up in a week without giving me notice is automatically removed from RPG status according to the rules. I implore everyone to please, please, please read the sticky threads with the Medieval Board to understand how this game works. There are well written tips already provided for you so that you do not have to 'wonder in the wilderness'. Especially look at the rules, faq, etc. that are within the Main Medieval Board as they apply for here. Thank you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 26

When we go single file it would be
Party leader
Second leader
Who will negotiate for the party
When in an open field what will be your formation:
When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:
In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:
Who will react first to attack:
If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:
How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over:

I found this is another thread and copied it. I think a huge start would be to fill it out and submit it to the party order.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 26

Seda, thou art perceptive and a maiden that does her research, ye will make a fine adventurer.

GM: Notice it is the third day since the last update in the story and yet no Party Order has been placed. It seems like this game does not have many active participants. I will give all of you til the end of the day to make up your minds when you are truly ready to start. If you would rather wait until others come and then continue - fine. If you want to re-group - fine, but at least make a black and white decision as I am bending backwards posting here, encouraging you through Scout and yet nothing is happening.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,