[camp] Scout - Page 27 of 104

Ah, a gold hunter. Most wealth seekers are - Page 27 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Jan, 2006 - 4:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
28th Jan, 2006 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 27

I shall post this in party order. If anyone does not plan to continue the mission please inform JB or myself. Arkynn I did not forget you, please introduce yourself to the scenario and I will amend the party order.

When we go single file it would be Baberay, Seda and Jonathan defending from the rear.
Party leader will be Baberay
Second leader will be Seda
Baberay will negotiate for the party as needed
When in an open field what will be your formation: side by side
When in camp who will stay awake: Baberay will stay awake first, he will then awaken Jonathan and following Seda will guard until sunrise.
In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Seda will disarm all traps
Who will react first to attack: Jonathan will attack first in an attack, followed by Baberay and Seda.
If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Seda
How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: If Baberay has not posted within a 24 hour period to party order Seda is encouraged to continue.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2006 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Now that be planning if I did ever see a plan, thou thinkest wisely Baberay. I believe we may yet have a chance at overcoming the wiles of opposition that blows through the air from day to day. Quick, let us make haste.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2006 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Jonathan listens in on Baberay's plans and complains for the sake of it that he doesn't like attacking first. wink.gif

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2006 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 27 Scout camp

Jonathan, coward be ye? How will thou gain the necessary experience if ye hidest behind the cloth of fair maidens such as Seda?

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2006 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Seda glared at Scout for that comment. Men always assumed the least of her simply because she was a woman. She'd had her share of fights and had come out unscathed.

"I assure you, Scout, that I am more than capable." She wasn't quite sure what sort of adventure there was in store for them, but Seda had complete confidence in herself. Granted this was probably considered a downfall, but that didn't stop her from putting confidence her abilities.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2006 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Without a doubt my dear Seda, I know thou art skilled and able, but I do fear that it has been quite some time now, and no one seems to know what they are trying to accomplish. What are thy aspirations?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2006 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 27

Seda thought about that question for a moment. She wasn't about to relinquish to him the information of her occupation. How trustworthy could he be? She was still a stranger to these parts, and should she stay here for the next ten years, she wished to remain as a stranger. Giving up her title thief to a man she had known so little amount of time was a foolish decision she would not make.

"Anything that will fill my pockets of gold, though it may sound rather un-noble." Choosing her words carefully, she crossed her arms with an inquisitive expression on her face.

"Is there anything of value that may be earned in these parts?" Or taken...as the case may arise.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2006 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 27

Ah, a gold hunter. Most wealth seekers are interested in the gold of the South. They say many a Bandit crowds those parts, but the finds are well worth the time. However, let us not jump beyond ourselves. Meh fee is 5gps a day and for difficult situations ye be adding one or two more on that. Fight I do not, lead is all I do... what say ye, have we a bargain?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,