[camp] Scout - Page 28 of 104

"If everyone is in agreeance I propose - Page 28 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Jan, 2006 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
29th Jan, 2006 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 28

"I myself Scout have many small objectives. I would love to find enough gold to pay for our mission if possible as I would also like to find an area near the villiage that could be used for some good experience to help me progress myself."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Seda listened to Baberay explain his hopefuly objectives. Her inside nature couldn't help but look around his little house, looking to see if he had anything of value. As it stood, he did not. Granted that didn't mean he didn't have valuables stowed away, it would not be worth her energy.

"I have no gold on me at the moment." Speaking up, she turned her attention to the men once more. "I would have to get it." ((AKA: I need to trade some FP out for gold.))

"I am all for heading South and seeing what it holds for us there." What was the use of playing it small? Always the risk take, Seda wasn't quite ready to settle into a routine just yet.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Well done Maiden, the journey to the South is not an easy one, thou would do well to have horses and such to make the travel short or thy escape sure, which ever is necessary.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 28 Scout camp

"That sounds like fun! I've traveled far south already, a few more miles shall not hurt one bit. I like not the distrust this town shows."

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

So then, we are saying that my fees are in order? Have ye the necessary horses, feed and muscle? I had not noticed any of the warrior class with us?

31st Jan, 2006 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

ooc: So we have decided to head south then. Sounds awesome. I will pay Scout for the his services thus far.

"Thank you for all of your insight Scout, where could you suggest that I possibly find a horse? Here be 5 gold for you as we appreciate your assistance."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 28

Ah, that gold looks quite dandy in meh hand. Much oblige to you kind sir, now, I would suggest the market for needed purchases. Shall I gather my things? How soon wilt thou leave?

I be wondering how thou wilt fend off the Bandits though? Dost thou know that some of them are quite fierce combatants riding in groups of five or more? And, not that I wish to cause displeasure to thine heart, but there be few of ye, not so?

31st Jan, 2006 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 28

"If everyone is in agreeance I propose that we leave at first light tomarrow so that to get off to a fresh start after a good nights rest." Baberay shakes his head slightly in thought, "Unfortunatly Scout I am just a little short of gold to afford a riding horse in town at the moment."

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,