[camp] Scout - Page 29 of 104

Hello brothers to the adventure can this newly - Page 29 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2006 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 29

Keep in mind good sir that thou art only as fast as thy slowest member. Consider that these Bandits are ruthless and can cut ye into pieces if needs be - for they be quick on their horses. Will ye still venture on foot? Ye do not love life?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Listening carefully, Seda mentally calculated her hidden assets. She could probably scrape together enough for one horse, but one would do them no good at this point.

"I could get us one, but that would probably be of no use. Two would be a stretch, but feasible. I certainly cannot afford all four to have a horse." Nor would she if she could. She was a thief, not a charity.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2006 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, see here, ye must apply thine energies to solving this need, because it be a need, and should not be taken likely - lest ye perish quickly. Now, I will be going... in the morn I will meet thee at the Market at light break.

Ta everyone and good luck.

GM: Scout will now address you in the storyline and no longer in Camp.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Page 29 Scout camp

OOC: OK, I am guessing that Scout would not be stressing the option of buying horses if they were not going to be important for us. I am going to say that it may be best if we take his warning and not head south without them. Just let me know what you want to do. One more role call, who is going with us this time?

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

I have to agree with JB. I don't think we have the necessary means to venture out. Half of our crew posts very little, and I understand life comes first which is fine, but it doesn't help us in our adventure. I think it would be best to wait until we have the financial means and the number means to pursue this.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

OOC: I actually agree also. I will go ahead and transfer some FP over for gold so that I will be prepared myself just as soon as we are able to have a few more motivated individuals to join us. Possibly my time will also be a little better avaliable then also. I will post to party order for everyone to return to their respected homes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2006 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 29

"Not being a native of this particular town, mayhaps I best be on my way to a lodging? I've a worthy steed, who can carry two if need be."

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 29

Hello brothers to the adventure can this newly trained warrior join your quest I can assure that I will try my best to help the group

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,