[camp] Scout - Page 30 of 104

I had read many Tomes of Wisdom(I read many - Page 30 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 104 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 30

Ah, another soul in need of adventure. Art thou friends of Baberay, Seda and the others?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

I am a newly trained warrior and this is my first adventure I came in hope of meeting new friends and gaining experienced in this world.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Ah well lad, thou seemest to be strong and thy sword very long, so a number of bandits thou mayest cut to the ground. However, I hope thou art both wise and timely, as we be needing to explore the reaches of the South soon. Art there others with thee as strong? Hast thou a horse?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 30 Scout camp

I am out of gold and there is no horse to carry me to the south but if sir Jonathan agree I ride with him on his noble steed. He shall carry me and I will slit the bandits throats.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Thou seemest to be a resourceful lad with such little soul, it may just be that thou wilt have much success in the South. Now, where be the others, are they yet sleeping?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

My muscles hunger for battle my sword for the blood of the enemy and my pocket for gold but patience is a virtue I shall wait till the others return and if they won't return tonight I shall come again tommorow after noon.

Reconcile Edited: marve on 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:49pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 30

Thou art wise lad. I would admonish thee to seek after the Books of the Ages (Stick Threads within the main Medieval Board), so thou mayest learn the rudiments of adventure. In this thou wilt become wise and as sharp as thy sword.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 30

I had read many Tomes of Wisdom(I read many of the sticky threads) but I would like to earn some quick gold (how do I convert forum points to gold)

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,