[camp] Scout - Page 4 of 104

Yes, it is a good idea. We should find a lake - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Aug, 2005 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
15th Aug, 2005 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 4

Okay I agree, but I think we should not run to see where the thieves are, they may think it's us. We should just look around and see if we can see anything.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2005 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

So, I think we need to head north. I don't like it. My first thought would be to stay because we haven't stolen anything, but the GM has already told us it won't work out well for us if we do stay. However, I am concerned about being marked as thieves in the future.

17th Aug, 2005 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

There is no choice, let's head North. I think the GM wants us to go there. I am not concerned about being labeled as a thief, I know I did not steal anything and if we stay we will not be able to prove it. Let's go North quickly.

18th Aug, 2005 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Scout camp

O.K. I have looked at the map. We are in the opposite direction from where we were going to go on our adventure. We can either sneak around the village and head south to try to pursue our adventure or decide to explore the North territory.

Perhaps if we are successful in the adventure to the south we might be heroes on our return to the village and this incident with the map maker will be forgotten.

However, we might also just decide to go to Greystalk which is the kingdom 350 miles away to the north.

What do you think?

18th Aug, 2005 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Isn't a bit risky to go back around the village? They may have people looking for us. I think it may be better to explore the North territory. What do you say?.

18th Aug, 2005 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

I agree with you. I just wanted to lay out all the options to see what you wanted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2005 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 4

Since we only have about a week's worth of rations, I think we should spend some time hunting for food and water along our journey. What do you think?

19th Aug, 2005 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

Yes, it is a good idea. We should find a lake or water fountain around, we can also prepare for the night and collect some wood for a fire.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (104) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,