[camp] Scout - Page 31 of 104

*Turns to Delyth* Left thy Village? You mean - Page 31 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 31

See here lad, if thou would look at the Books of Ages just a little bit closer then these things may be revealed. Thou mayest also visit the Market place (Forum Shop) in which thou wilt find an array of items that may meet thy fancy. I have also heard among some of the more affluent folk of the Village that seeking after something referred to as an 'Upgrade' gives thee more FP and access to all the other RPGs at the same time. However, thou wilt have to visit the Compare mage for this information as I am not liberty to disclose it here. However, if thou art not able then there are ways to earn thy gold, seek this knowledge and it will be revealed to thee my friend.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2006 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*A cloaked, hooded figure emerges out of the nearby forest donning white robes with green trim and walking with a gnarled walking staff*

"Greetings Marve, I see another adventurer has finally come to our camp, I have been here for a couple day's awaiting other's." Delyth boldly exclaims walking right up to Marve.

"I am Delyth, Herbalist and Apprentice of the Art" Delyth say's holding out his hand in a friendly gesture.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Delyth, such an interesting name? Is it of thy father or mother? Art thou also a friend of the others or has thou just been listening to our conversation?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 31 Scout camp

I thank you for the advise and as I said earlier I shall wait till everyone return

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Of course, do as thou may wish to do. I have seen in the past these lads and lasses with tasks and they be rather slow in their deliberation. Thou mayest pray for them with the local Cleric that the gods will enlighten them with speed and word.

13th Feb, 2006 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

*turn towards the unnamed scout*

"I have been watching from the outskirts of the camp for last couple day's hoping to find other's who share an interest in leaving this area"

"I am not much of a fighter and fear venturing off by myself so I came seeking the protection and friendship of other's"

"I was told this camp is a place for such to gather" Delyth says interrupting the scout

"And to answer your question I have not met anyone since I left my village two week's ago"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 31

Did the lads left any way to contact them? or should I wait for a new more active group?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 31

*Turns to Delyth*

Left thy Village? You mean this village good lad? There be no other Village in these here parts save for East City and Greystalk, and they be considered cities of Lore and wonder. For I know that all who start here, start with this Village, for this is where they have been born and established their stance.

I see thou art not of the fighting arts, but thou mayest be skilled in other things. Thou seemest to be sharp with thy mind and this will prove valuable. As fer this here Camp, yes, it be a gathering place. The last appointed time we were to venture, but Baberay and Seda had not seen enough of the warrior folk, and did not want to risk venturing out haphazardly. They may yet take courage having seen thee.

* Turns to Redock*

Thou mayest visit them at thy home (Rave thread with their name) and quicken their coming with an invitation to join. Nevertheless, watch thy posts, for thou art only a regular Member and hast only some limited amount per day and already thou hast used quite a bit.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,