[camp] Scout - Page 32 of 104

"Ye gads, I think I fell asleep for a - Page 32 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Feb, 2006 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 32

Sir Delyth if you have a steed to carry us both we will be able to leave and the others will join later on if this is ok with thy scout also my left number of posts is about to end and there is a chance we can only continue this tomorrow.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2006 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Sadly I do not have a steed to carry us away from this place"

"mmm yes it is a shame about the limit to one's speech in this world, but perhaps if you were to donate at the local temple (12$), this curse could be lifted. Of course this is a very personal discission and if this is not your will, I will more then likely be at this camp tomorrow, or I will return for you my friend"

13th Feb, 2006 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

"Ahh it seems the town crier has announced that our friend the scout is seeking other's to join, perhaps this will draw more people to our cause"

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 Scout camp

In times past the Elders of the Village experienced a great many evil spirits entering into the Village. They referred to them as 'spammers', these spammers made life difficult for everyone and so a limit on speech was added so as to appease the good angels to intervene on our behalf. It is a necessary 'evil', but it does us more good than bad.

Do not slumber though, there has been an announcement sent throughout the land via my closest friends, maybe there will yet be friends who will join thee in this quest.

Delyth, thou seemest to be of the nobel variety, thou knowest that there are other means of entertainment too... I understand that there is a great king in a place called, 'Arcade Cove' that has not been dethroned. he likens himself to something called a 'pharaoh', but I know not what is this.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

I shall return to the forum tomorrow at 2:00PM GMT and I will be free for most of the day

13th Feb, 2006 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

OOC: I am online pretty much from 2pm GMT until 3 or 4 am GMT

(Currently I am deployed in the military so I'm online at work and in my barracks pretty much non-stop....hehe)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 32

It is good that ye canst propose thy times, in this way all become aware of thy availability and can thus plan accordingly. Keep in mind that ye should become familiar with past adventures to see the down fall of those who were not as wise (threads that start as '[Medieval] .....' are the actual stories). In this way ye may live long and tell about it another day.

I should also inform thee of the feature called, 'tracking topic' which a wise mage left, it enables you to get automatic notification when someone replies in this Camp, thus you do not constantly need to check here physically. Of course one can merely view 'Hot Topics' as well.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 32

"Ye gads, I think I fell asleep for a moment there! Certainly, my mount can bear another rider with me, though slowed we'll be. Allow me to introduce myself properly, I am Jonathan Swift, at thy service. I may not be the handiest blade in battle, but my bow is stout, and I might tend thy wounds after."

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,