[camp] Scout - Page 33 of 104

OOC: Marve, it is not possible to be in two - Page 33 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Feb, 2006 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 33

OOC: Ack! Sorry about that! I didn't realize the thread had come back to life. The rest of you seem to be in the village, but Baberay and Seda are at Baberay's house. Scout, is there a way you could lead the others to the house to ensure a meeting betwee all?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Ah, Jonathan, I thought thou went off with that crazy maiden, it is good to see thou art still able. However, wilt thou be quick to answer the call regularly? It may be unwise to be caught in difficulty and not have thy voice to cheer us on.

Seda, just meet at the Market... the story has been well moved to the future... read it.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: Scout, you of all people should know that just because I read something doesn't mean I'm going to catch all of it. I always have to say something that has already been explained. Heh heh...

IC:

Seda arrived at the meeting place, looking just as grim and "friendly" as ever. Her cloak had once more been pulled over her head, hiding her features from those around her. Nobody had seen the scowl cross her face when Redock's greeting entailed the assumption they were all men. How predictable... She kept her little mini-rant to herself, though, deciding it best to merely remain silent for the majority of their conversation. Once again the issue of transportation arose. She could afford to go by a horse now. Seda had used her extra time alone to do a little bit of sole ownership business.

"I do not have a horse, but I have the means to buy one before we set out." It was the first time she had spoken, and perhaps the first time some of them may have realized she was a woman.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Page 33 Scout camp

Seda, ah, I see thou art more prosperous these days. Well I will venture to get ready now, I believe all of ye art committed. I shall meet thee back here at the appointed hour (whatever that be).

GM: Choose your party leader from among you. Scout will no longer participate within the Camp as you all seem integrated into the game. He will meet you back at the Market when you are actually ready to leave and can converse with him through Party Order. Let us have a good start this time and not like the last occasion. Thanks.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Hello my friends I am early it is 1:30GMT here but beware I have limited speech within this world and so I will try to say as much as I can and need in one post.
We have two problems
1)we have 2 horses(Sir Jonathan's and Seda's) but 4 members
2)choosing a leader
3)food
I do not wish to be leader as I am new to this world and if Seda has the money to buy a horse strong enough to carry two then the other problem was solved but if not we are stuck in the mud as I have 0 gold to buy one also if you have read the scenario you would have saw that we need 7 days rations but I only have 2. I will also state that I looked in the village cemetery and saw many people that died by the hands of bandits it will be good if we will be careful with our every move.

Reconcile Edited: marve on 14th Feb, 2006 - 2:11pm

14th Feb, 2006 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

*Rolls up his bedroll*

"Ahh another wonderful day at the camp, perhaps today will be the day we leave this place"

*Wanders into the camp looking for who else is here*

OOC: Are there any small animals near the camp (maybe on the outskirts) that I could attempt to tame with my skills?

<-----is so lonely at the camp

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 33

I am in the camp and I too don't want to linger here but please will you comment my last messege.

OOC: do you want to be leader? and by the way scout has announced his not longer in this thread but is going to wait for our response in "Party Order" thread I would also like to ask if one can play in two quests at the same time (but both medieval)

Reconcile Edited: marve on 14th Feb, 2006 - 7:06pm

15th Feb, 2006 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 33

OOC: Marve, it is not possible to be in two places at once in the real world nor the world of medieval. This would only propose confusion as experience is earned for the character not for the scenario. I do suggest you search the other RPG's, you may find another of interest.

As for party leader I nominate Seda (Babyblues), if she would care to accept the nomination. I attempted it in the past and feel that I let down my party in a way, as my activity level has also been down and I do not wish to jeopardize the mission in any way.

As for food, you may investigate the option of contributing a small amount for FP and trade it in for gold. I suppose it is possible to find food along the way but that is quite one gamble with ones life.

I apologize for my late arrival into the camp, I must have slept through my alarm clock or something. biggrin.gif

IC:

Baberay approaches a large group, a few of which he is familiar: Scout, Seda and Jonathan. Two stranger to him also seem to be active in conversation with his friends. Hello everyone, Seda, John, Scout. Baberay turns towards the two strangers and lifts his hand outwards, "My name is Baberay, it is a pleasure to meet the two of you. From the looks of your sword their you must be skilled in the arts of combat, might thy be a warrior?"

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,