[camp] Scout - Page 35 of 104

I have all I need except a horse and a some - Page 35 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Feb, 2006 - 4:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 104 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2006 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 35

OOC: Sorry...root canal called. This ist he format we need to fill out:

When we go single file it would be
Party leader
Second leader
Who will negotiate for the party
When in an open field what will be your formation:
When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:
In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:
Who will react first to attack:
If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:
How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over:

I think the best plan of action would be for everybody to fill in their suggested list of how things should go, and then we'll compare/contrast and make a final decision. How does that sound?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2006 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

OOC:
When we go single file it would be: when we are on foot and in a dangerous situation

Party leader: Seda
Second leader: me

Who will negotiate for the party: Delyth because he have the highest Mind stats

When in an open field what will be your formation: 1rs me(I have more hp so I can be a shield) 2nd Seda 3rd Delyth
When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:I don't know
In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Seda if not me (I have more hp more chances of survival)
Who will react first to attack: me (I am a warrior)
If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: me or Delyth
How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 1 week

Reconcile Edited: marve on 17th Feb, 2006 - 11:36am

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

"I think I nae have the skill or the discipline to make a good party member for thee. I wilt go sleep a spell and bid ye farewell... for now."

--Really Sick

Reconcile Edited: auroris on 18th Feb, 2006 - 5:43pm

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 35 Scout camp

This is my suggestion, and this is under the presumption that the active participants are as follows: Baberay, Seda, Delyth, and Redock:

When we go single file it would be: Redock, Baberay, Delyth, Seda

Party leader: Seda

Second leader : Redock

Who will negotiate for the party: Delyth

When in an open field what will be your formation: Redock first because of high hp, Baberay, Delyth, Seda (we need a strong person in the back as well.)

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Redock, Baberay, Seda, Delyth (Alternate strength)

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Seda - life of a thief should have prepared her for it

Who will react first to attack: Redock, largest hit bonus

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Reddock

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 24 hours

Marve, most of it is the same with a few alterations. If you wish to discuss some of the differences, by all means please do so we can come up with a unified decision. I will give everybody else 24 hours to respond before posting in party order.

18th Feb, 2006 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

I have updated my status to unavailable for the moment. I will be spending the next few weeks traveling for work and I am unsure if my participation will suffer from it or not. Not to risk my possible lack of attendance to be a burden I shall attempt to rejoin for another adventure when I am more confident in my ability to participate.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2006 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

Baberay is gone but no matter we can still be successful with only 3 members and our plans still dont change and so I agree with Seda's plans of party order

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 35

All right... I need to go buy a horse, or two possibly, for our ventures. As I said before, I could afford to get two horses, but I would need help with oats and such. Does anybody else need to go get any other supplies before we set out? If not, then we can all venture together to the stables, or we could spread out while everybody gathers last minute supplies.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 35

I have all I need except a horse and a some food ration do know that I have 3 rations of food but tis was recommended to take 7 to the journey but maybe we could hunt on our journey..it will be good practice.I would also like to suggest that while in the market we keep our hands on our gold for by reading history I discovered that there are a lot of pick pockets in that area

Reconcile Edited: marve on 21st Feb, 2006 - 4:48pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,