[camp] Scout - Page 37 of 104

OOC:I don't have any gold so the loan - Page 37 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Mar, 2006 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 104 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
2nd Mar, 2006 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 37

OOC: I can post virtually instantly on a weekday if I'm sat at my computer, but at the weekend it may be just a couple of posts all weekend.

IC: Karn Nods in response to the greeting, he ponders the dilemma of transport then asks

"Have you visited the elders to comprehend if they are needed, we could perhaps investigate the local areas first on foot. If the areas are indeed to far for this, perhaps we could ask the elders to provide us with transport and dock our rewards at equivalent cost...."

Karn smiles

"................with interest of course."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2006 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Klausse caught his bundle, tied it carefully and put it in the backpack for possible future use.

"I suggest we would go and search for Seda," he said. "It might happen, that our help is needed."

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

IC: "If Seda truly wishes to join us then she will come but we still need transportation so I suggest we will go to elders as Karniest said but if they can not supply us with horses we will work for the solution I am my self skilled in blacksmith and an excellent body guard"

OOC: we should also choose our party order

3rd Mar, 2006 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

Page 37 Scout camp

OOC: I'm in the Uk so my posting times may be a little different from you guys, but trust me I will Post. With response to the Party order, I'm quite happy to take the lead and post our orders, but just to let you know, this is my first time here so if you guys have a little more experience of this then I would prefer you to take the lead.

IC:

"Is this Seda you speak of that important?" Karn asks

He adds "I agree with you" nodding at Redock as they are still to introduce themselves by name.

"The elders may provide us with say, 100 gold in advance as this would gain us the services of a horse and a small cart, with enough food to last the stead about a week"

Holding his hand out to each of the Warriors in turn Karn Introduces himself
"I'm Karniest Moil by the way, Karn will be acceptable though"

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

IC: "Welcome Karn" said Redock while firmly shaking his hand "I am a new adventurer too so if you wish to be leader then please do so also Seda is not A MUST but she does have a horse also be warned the market has pick pockets (OOC: I read in this thread history) so if it ok with Klausse then you are the leader and we will go to the elders"

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

OOC: I'm sorry guys... I didn't realize this thread had started moving again. Everything with work and school has been chaotic. Who all do we have? I know we'll need to redo the party order and such because I see new faces.

I am about to purchase a horse, a small cart, saddle, and such, but I can only get the saddle (in case we need someone to ride faster), but I really need help buying oats. Would the rest of you be able to buy at least 2 days' worth of oats (1 FP)?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2006 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 37

OOC:

I am about to purchase a horse, a small cart, saddle, and such, but I can only get the saddle (in case we need someone to ride faster), but I really need help buying oats. Would the rest of you be able to buy at least 2 days' worth of oats (1 FP)?

Hiya I'm one of those new faces, I I can count properly there are, including yourself 4 of us now. A small cart only occupies 3 inc the driver. So may have to still head to the elders for a Loan. Let me know if you still get the cart and we can start on this, think we are possibly still about to visit the elders as it may be good to get another horse, and then we have the cart and 2 horses, that covers all 4 of us for traveling. I am good for the oats I can get a couple of days worth.

We need to sort the Party order and I have drafted something here depending on the skills I see in the Group.

I will do the negotiations as my rep is highest
For Movement inside caves/dungeons we will adopt single file
Klausse will take point (in front) Warrior high HP and Armor and shortsword
Myself and Seda will be in the centre no matter who takes 2nd or 3rd place
Redock will cover the rear as again Warrior high HP and Armor

For traveling in the open I'm not sure, need advice here

Give me some feedback on this and we can post in the orders on our buying sufficient horses or visiting the elders for a loan

IC: Karn listens to Redocks advice, and pulls his cloak tighter around his chest, His purse positioned close against his body, and only holds a single gold piece, his other gold is positioned inside his boots for protection.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 37

OOC:I don't have any gold so the loan idea sounds good and Karn's party order sounds fine si I guess soon enough we will be ready to go

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,