[camp] Scout - Page 38 of 104

OOC: Guys I apologize. Life is literally a - Page 38 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Mar, 2006 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
4th Mar, 2006 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 38

Klausse opened his eyes. He didn't remember when he fell asleeep but it definitely happened because now there two more people by the fire who were not there when he arrived.
From the conversation he understood the man was Karniest, the leader of the party, and the lady was Seda who finally returned to the camp.

"Do we have any particular goal we are supposed to follow?" Klausse asked the fellow adventurers. "Freeing the land from evil villains or rescuing a princess would be nice. And... could we find any way to earn the money ourselves? We all are strong and healthy, it doesn't suit us to approach the Elders asking for gold."

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2006 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC: Klausse The goals are to investigate the fires burning in the south, the elders have asked for group to scout these out and find out whats going on.

We need to speed this along a little, and to work for the gold would take time, finding a job, and then completing enough of it to warrant pay. I feel that if we present it to the elders that a loan would be paid back in full with also 10% of our total gold upon our return after the loan is repaid would surfies.

Once everyone tells me what they would like to do, see the elders or Work for the gold, and what they need to purchase from the market before we head off, I will post in the order forum and we can get the game started.

I vote to see the elders, then I will head of to see the elders to sign up the group and ask for the loan, or I will Head into the market to look for a job, depending on what the group decides

"Klausse under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but it is the elders that need our help, I also understand that they have had difficulty in organising a group to complete this task for them. My experience tells me that an offer of this to not only have the task completed, but to also add some gold to the village,, is one they could not refuse. I suggest a raise of the hand if you are in agreement, with my choice"

Leaning close to Klausse Karn whispers "If the elders refuse, we will look for the work you suggested my friend"

Reconcile Edited: Karniest on 5th Mar, 2006 - 9:30am

6th Mar, 2006 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

"Going to Elders, then," Klausse raised his hand in agreement with Karn.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Page 38 Scout camp

Ah, I see some men gather here, I wonder if ye have need of me, I am fair? I specialize is my services dear, and can bring you bounty without any despair.

6th Mar, 2006 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

IC:

"M'lady, I welcome you here." Karn bows,
upon straightening he adds "I'm Karniest, what are these services you offer?"

OOC:

Right I'm going to post a order first thing in the morning of the 7th March (tomorrow)

To the extent of the party order as briefed in an earlier post.

and that I visit the elders to register the party for the scouting mission, then head to the market to buy 2 days oats as asked by Seda

I can multi task in one post if any of you wish to visit the market before we head out, post back to me before tomorrow morning with your shopping lists

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

[camp] Scout

* The figure gets closer to you *

Karniest, what a name, do you by chance have any glory or fame? I am Florena true and true, I have skills that will not construe or leave you blue, indeed if you follow through with me this day I will make your life a more pleasant stay, will you obey?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2006 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 38

Karn shakes his head in answer to the maidens first question of Fame before he adds "Yet" with a wink.

Then pondering her next question, he would certainly want a stay thats pleasent in this life, and he says.

"Florena if you can convince me that your offer is true and that indeed I will have a more pleasent life if I obey, then I will Obey, but not before"

Karn takes a step back, secretly checking his purse is still strapped to his belt, before he adds

"Where would you have me follow?"

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 38

OOC: Guys I apologize. Life is literally a tornado at the moment, and not necessarily in a good way, so I changed my status to not available. I am so sorry for any hold ups I know I've caused. I wish you guys luck.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,