[camp] Scout - Page 39 of 104

"Uhummm..." * Clearing throat * - Page 39 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 8th Mar, 2006 - 11:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

[camp] Scout - Page 39

Ah my dearest friend, I will lead you this way and thence to there...

* Points to a tent on the other side of the market *

I have a treasure that you will like, it is all for thy delight.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2006 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC: No problems Seda, thanks for letting us know, hope you can get back for the next round maybe.

Redock are you still involved? you mentioned to me about regular posts, come on then wink.gif

Klausse I'll see how this rides out with Florena and I'll return

IC: Karn eyes the tent suspiciously, he is not to keen on this, but enjoys surprises of most kinds, his swift hands and tongue have equipped him for most encounters.

He Gestures with his hand towards the tent "After you then"

His other hand palms his dagger into his sleeve, although not intending its use, you can never be to careful.

Reconcile Edited: Karniest on 6th Mar, 2006 - 7:27pm

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

* Thank you kindly good sir, now I have other business that I must not miss *

7th Mar, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 39 Scout camp

IC :

Karn curses the swift thief that was pocketed his remaining gold, he scowers the market for a glimpse of her, but no such luck, he imagines her sat in a dark alley counting the gold, he smiles when he thinks of the disappointment on her face at the amount, it gives him little satisfaction though.

returning to the group, he explains what just happened to the warriors, and mentions about the ever more need to get some gold from the elders now.

OOC: JB can you reopen the orders forum so I can post our groups moves there.
Klausse and Redock, as soon as you both post here with something....anything to tell me you are still interested then I'll post the group orders and we can go visit the elders asap.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

IC:

Shouts emerge from a nearby inn.

'What the hell do you take me for. what sort of money is this?' (robust voice, clearly owned by a large and proud individual. His local accent is evident)

'Gold' (This second man has strong Norse accent. Even more so then the first does this voice suggest a large and powerful man)

'I want coins not twisted lumps'

'Got no coin, accept the Gold'

'Coin only, now get out'

'Accept gold'

'That's it'

The sound of fighting suddenly starts drowning all further conversation. A few screams and thumps later, and a burly grizzled individual fly's through the doorway and falls unconscious to the ground. His beer soiled apron clearly marks him as the innkeeper. Shortly after a group of 5 men, locals by the look of them and all carrying bumps and bruises, appear in the doorway struggling to manhandle a huge muscle bound individual with a vivid blond mane of hair. The proceed to through him to the floor and spend the next minute or so kicking the seven hells out of him before picking up the still unconscious innkeeper and carrying back into the inn. Moments later a large leather sack fly's through the door to land near the huge man on the ground. People starting milling about now that the fight was over, and mutterings went through the small gathering wondering to the state of the now motionless man. Many called for the doctor others a undertaker, when without out warning the huge man got up and as though nothing had happened, brushed off his clothes and reached down to pick up his bag. The crowd backed off worried by this large menacing man who had just taken a beating and who seemed no worse for it.

Ragnvold swung around to face the group and looking directly at karniest saying

'what are you looking at?' (says Ragnvold in his strong foreign accent)

OOC:

Any room for one more character. Goes by the name of Ragnvold, an on the edge Viking berserker, who though not the brightest person, is a solid warrior. If yes I will give a full introduction

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 7th Mar, 2006 - 7:56pm

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Excuse me kindly, but I see that ye have gathered here, some have come and gone, others have approached then wandered and yet... some of you remain in this same spot. Is this a blessed placed to be? Has someone discovered luck here?

Pardon me, I am... Scout...

* Bows with a slight pause *

Maybe ye have need as such as I, a scout and wise of the areas surrounding this Village. My fee is very reasonable and my charm very becoming...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2006 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 39

Always room for one more Roehug, post your intro so the GM can get your details added to the Party list. And we will go from there.

Currently there is Myself (Thief), Klausse (Warrior) and yourself (Warrior) here, and as you may have seen an offer of a scout. (I'm about to try and negotiate with the scout that he provide us with help and pay will be given when he has provided us with some results.

As I understand Klausse has no coin, I have just had mine stolen (Tut) and we are looking to purchase a Horse, Cart and 8 days Oats, to cover the trip scouting to the south, about 100 gold is needed.

We are looking to visit the elders for an advance on the reward to cover this, or set about looking for work to earn it. Now if you have this coin we could get going now, and any spoils we come across would be yours until the debt is covered then they would be split equally.

I'm the leader and negotiator.

Yourself and Klausse take lead and rear of the party when moving in Caves/Dungeons.

We stay within sight of each other while traveling on foot yet not to close to be trapped while wandering the lands on foot.

"Karn nervously looks at the hulk of a figure dusting himself down, his manner is intimidating yet as Karn has seen with warriors before, his heart as soft as the meadows grass.

He smiles at the warrior "My friend you seem to have caused some confusion here, yet your presents could be some blessing, we are looking for suitable candidates to join us..."
Karn's hand sweeps across himself and Klausse

"........on a scout to the south in search of the fires for the elders. What do you say in Joining us?".

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 39

"Uhummm..."

* Clearing throat *

So good lads, have ye need of me or shall I be on my way?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,