[camp] Scout - Page 41 of 104

See here warrior, ye have just sealed thy - Page 41 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Mar, 2006 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 41

On hearing Florena soft voice, Ragnvold stopped laughing and look about for the owner. It had felt as though she had been right next to him but there was no one there. However he got the distinct impression that it emanated from the dark shadows nearby. Curiosity roused, Ragnvold told Karn he would just be minute and walked towards the dark. Many would have taken stock of the situation but Ragnvold, a man to whom fear was unknown, didn't even hesitate. She had dared him after all and Ragnvold wasn't the kind to sit about idly when dared

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 11th Mar, 2006 - 2:11am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Scout camp

* A note found and feeling felt *

Thou hast done well my friend, do not rant nor pant because of thy temper, thy gold will be put to good use while I cut loose, and should thou be in need again I shall find thee before thou canst find me.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Ragnvold seethed. He spent the next five minutes punching a wall to release his anger and frustration. His luck had gone from bad to worst in this dreadful country he should be drinking and feasting in his homeland not penniless in a strange and spiteful place. Her words still rang in his head

'I shall find thee before thou canst find me'

She had better hope so for should her see her again she will feel the full fury of the Norse. Ragnvold cheered up with the thoughts of what he would do if catched her as he walked back to rejoin the group and inform them of what just happened

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2006 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Scout camp

I look at thee almost with contempt. Your group has been standing here as lost children in the forest. This proves that only women can lead men.

I am Wanderer and can lead thee, as ye seem to need leading like sheep.

What say ye?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Ragnvold looked up at the women, relishing the opportunity to do something. Ragnvold may not know fear but unfortunately he did understand boredom. Karn had promised much and delivered little, add to this his lack of Gold and things were turning desperate. But before he indulged this wanderer he would teach her to treat him with such disrespect, he was warrior and proud not some sheep for the slaughter.

"You should watch your tongue, women lest I cut it out (Then looking towards the rest of the group). However the may be truth in you words"

He looks the wanderer up and down. It definitely looked as though she could take care of herself and unlike most of strange peoples he had met, the Norse respected women, they looked after the farms while the men raided thus filled an all-important role. He would give the opportunity to explain herself

"What makes that you are fit to lead, what feats of Glory have you performed that show you have the Stomach for Leadership?"

OOC: Karniest you really need to post party order so we can get moving. Dont take this wrongly but the leadership question has come up as a lack of psoting on this issue

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 13th Mar, 2006 - 12:06am

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Cut out my tongue ye say?

* Places one hand on hip and the other behind her hip *

Warrior, before ye can even unsheathe thy sword thy throat would be slit and your eyeballs will be sold to the snake charmer of East City. Do not tempt me, I am able, do not doubt.

* She shifts position as though to bow, but instead points to you with emphasis in her voice *

Thou seest these marks on my face? They are not here for beauty, but they represent only the fiercest of Dark Warriors, but I suppose that ye know nothing of this.

* Looks over the warrior *

Ye be more meat than punch and I can take ye in a second, if ye be willing then I shall arrange a meet for 10 gps, the price for the winner. That is, if ye are not fearful of losing to a woman.

* Grins and squints eyes and notices that you look at Karniest for some kind of approval *

Ye wait on this gent? He be not even able to move his two left feet let alone make a decision for thee... or is it that ye have no balls to decide fer ye self?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 41

*Upon hearing her jests and insults Ragnvold's face lights up and a huge grin spreads across his rugged face*

I thought this land devoid of Honour and strength but you prove otherwise. You talk and walk like one who has faced battle many a time. Your eyes are those of a predator. I respect that. And now the offer of battle. Are you Valkyrie seeking to lead me to me final battle? Whether you are or not I accept your offer for I do not shirk the call to combat. In the ring I shall show that we Norse are more then just 'meat'.

*Ragnvold gathers his things and makes to follow the wanderer without a second second glance back to the others. His mind seems focused only on her and the thought of battle, all other considerations forgotten.*

OOC: The previous post was brilliant

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 13th Mar, 2006 - 1:46am

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 41

See here warrior, ye have just sealed thy doom.

* Points to a remote part of the Village often used for these kinds of squabbles. *

By the ridge over the Southern hill just before dusk I shall be, bring thy ointments and herbs to tend thy wounds, that is... if I allow ye to tend to them.

* Laughs delightfully and then pauses, looks at you with contempt and walks off *

[b]GM: You have an option now: continue as you were or let Ragnvold save face with Wanderer. Which ever you choose this must be decided in Party Order. Do note: the time is noon and your bellies grumble.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,