[camp] Scout - Page 42 of 104

Rag post your dice roll and then if you are - Page 42 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Mar, 2006 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 104 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 42

*Ragvnold spends the next few hours preparing for battle, cleaning and sharpening his blades to a razor edge finish and with some light training and exercise to bring him back to perfect condition. He seems complete focused on the thought of the upcoming conflict and rather then an expression of worry one might expect his grin infers just much he relishes the prospect. However there is yet time to talk him out of it.*

OOC: If you want to suggest a different course of action now's the time. Will proceed with battle and post information saying such on Party Order nothing is done

Sponsored Links:
13th Mar, 2006 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC: Guys soz for the delay in posting, my PC went down last week, had to wait for the engineers here in work. But up and running now, have read through whats been happening, and will relinquish the lead if there is someone who wants it, the only reason I took it was cause no-one else stood up to be counted.

Anyway

IC: Karn come strolling into the camp, nodding at Ragvnold, "Word is around that lightning has struck twice my friend, I believe a certain lady of distrust has removed you of the weight of your gold, as she did me"

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

*Ragnvold looks from up sharpening his blades*

A thief robbed *hahaha* this land of yours is truly a strange place indeed
Hmmm. It matters not, for as she took gold from me, I will take gold from another once I have been proven victor.

*Looking up at his slightly puzzled expression*

I have been challanged to combat, 10 gold the prize, I will face the wanderer at Dusk and show her the fury of the norse. You can come watch, you might find it instructive

*He then turns back to his preparations*

OOC: Unless you can think of anything else, I suggest you mention that I am planning to fight in party order Karn so we can move on and see whether I get gold or a beating

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 13th Mar, 2006 - 10:55am

13th Mar, 2006 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Page 42 Scout camp

OOC: Will post an order after I finish this post wink.gif

IC: Karn looks at the warrior with interest, he found a way of earning gold, mmmmmm he may not be just a lump of muscle, as Karn first thought.

"My friend, I would not miss it for the world, There may even be some wagers that I could pick up on here." Karn says to Ragnvold.

"I think we should get some meat inside us as well my friend"

Message Edited!
Persephone: Contact the Admin directly for support, do not use messages for that purpose. Situation resolved and Email sent to you.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

*Seeing her approach Ragnvold grips his sword tightly in his right hand and his hand axe in his left (fights with 2 weapons). He had plenty of time to fully prepare for the fight and survey the lie of land that is why he now waited for her to approach that way he need no further travel down the hill and lose the extra height. He guessed he had far greater reach anyway but she might be quick. He might not be clever but Ragnvold was no man's fool, he needed the gold and would take every advantage he could. Hearing the wanderers call for gold to be shown Ragvnold shouts clearly*

My Sword is your prize should you win. It is a good blade and will easily fetch 10gp at the nearby market. I hope your journey did not tire you too much, you will need all your energy if you hope to bring me down. What are the rules?

13th Mar, 2006 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

OOC: I'll post that order now.

IC: Karn looks at Ragnvold, he is not so sure the female would be impressed with the lack of funds he brought with him, but I guess his sword is worth a little more than the 10 gold she would like to see.

He Takes a few steps back to show the female that he has no interest in chnaging the outcome of the fight with his own blade.

Seeing her beauty his mind starts to wandeer from the fight and to more...pleasurable activities.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 42

Now we will see if thou hast any skill to match my deadly attack.

13th Mar, 2006 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 42

Rag post your dice roll and then if you are successful, let me know your move.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,