[camp] Scout - Page 43 of 104

*Armstrong sees the warrior in no condition - Page 43 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Mar, 2006 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 104 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 43

OOC:

Ragnvold rolls a 1. Whats the odds of that happening? 1 out of 100, Way to go Rag. I am sort of gussing that I was unsuccessful but I am not sure how the system works. I can wait to find out what happens next. In D&D this is when I get out the critical miss table. hahaha

Dice log direct quote 'Roehug rolled a 100 faced dice 1 times because and obtained 1'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Eat thy every word warrior, my blade is indeed sharper than thine. How does it feel to be brought to thy knees by a maiden half thy size? Thou art pitiful and I should cut thee here and now, but I shall spare thy life only because I am in a good mood today.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

*Ragnvold looks shocked, as though Odin had struck him down himself. What had gone wrong (ooc: still cant beleive a rolled a 1) one minute he was preparing for battle the next he had been sundered. And now instead of finishing him off, she had spared him denying him the glory of death and Valhalla. He closed his eyes and sought Odin's aid but felt nothing, just an empty void. He had been abandoned, the red mist had gone and for the 1st time in his life fear crept in to Ragnvold's heart, fear of his own inadequacy and with it great self-loathing. In one battle Ragnvold had been broken utterly. He wished that death would take him; he could not bare what had been done to him, that his suffering would end. But even now he knew she would never give him the satisfaction of death. Maybe if he angered enough she would relieve him from this misery.*

Finish me off, Women. Or you too weak to strike me down

*Even as he said it she must have known how hollow his words were, seen the terror in his eyes when she had lowered her blade*

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 13th Mar, 2006 - 7:08pm

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 43 Scout camp

See here, take thy lost like a man, ye have yet to learn about the tact necessary to treat a Dark Warrior as myself. Think kindly upon me, for like a goddess... I have given thee life though I yet have the power to take it from thee.

* Stands tall and some paces away having just relieved you of your hand axe and long sword. *

These cheap items are not worthy of this day, but I will keep them, once again as a show of my benevolence and mercy for young lads who think they are better than women. Now decide young warrior thou seest that I can both lead and fight. When next ye have need of me... ask for... Wanderer, but this time bring brilliant gold and not your half hearted excuses typical of man.

* In careful steps she disappears into the trees leaving you just as awed as when you first saw her in the Market - her eyes leaving an impression upon you never to be forgotten *

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Ragnvold did not move from where he fallen and said nothing as she left. He cared little for the loss of his weapons, he had proved he was not a warrior and therefore not deserved of caring them. He thought of getting up, returning to the town, but why? What would be the point? He was a failure. His god had abandoned him, he was a waste of space. What would he do now? Surely his companions had need of a such a pathetic creature as he and he could not return home, he was unworthy of living among such Warriors as they. No. What use was he? Why had she spared him? Why must she make him suffer so.

OOC: Ragnvold's world has been shaken by the defeat, he no longer senses his God nor can he enter a battle rage. He is now incredibly despondent and will suffer abuse with out complaining, being heavily self-loathing. Furthermore he will for the moment avoid combat if at all possible, not for fear of dying but for fear he will fail again, because of his own sense of inadequacy

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 13th Mar, 2006 - 7:56pm

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

QUOTE (Roehug @ 10-Mar 06, 7:11 PM)
Then without explanation Ragnvold burst into another fit of laughter, and stayed laughing for quite a while every so often mumbling something in Norse. Ragnvold tried to shake the thought out his head but he couldn't, Armstrong the Almighty, where did he think that one up.

*Armstrong shoots a glare at Ragnvold then checks his purse to be on the safe side. Then gritting his teeth after taking this insult and quietly muttered* I am no fool do not treat me as such I am suspicious of everyone if I wasn't what sort of fool would I be know your friend is nowhere to be seen at this particular moment in time. So I guess I'll speak to you. *The thought sends shivers down his spine not of fear but from the rancid smell* When did you last wash uhhh!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2006 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 43

IC:

Karn approaches the belittled man, once a towering proud warrior, now nothing but a wreck, his confidence shattered and his will slashed.

Karn says nothing just offers his forearm to help the man to his feet, knowing that he will have to approach this carefully if he wants to turn this mans anguish around.

Nodding his head in the direction of the village, 'shall we return my friend' he says as he passes Ragnvold his items

OOC: Dam a 1?

Armstrong - Hang on till we get back to camp and we'll continue with you from there, not posting in 2 different time frames wink.gif can get confusing.

Lets see if we can sort ya out Rag

Reconcile Edited: Karniest on 14th Mar, 2006 - 10:17am

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 43

*Armstrong sees the warrior in no condition to do anything and curses himself for being inconsiderate. He walks forward to see if he can lend a hand.*

Ragnvold:
Are you well I still angry about your previous comment that I couldn't control myself if a bargain can be made I am a master of herbs maybe I can help.

Karniest:
Good day I don't believe we have met I am Armstrong mage of Shildare. I here you manage a party of such I would be interested to know any information you would have on the surrounding areas and people alike.

I.C. I already posted this sorry

Reconcile Edited: Armstrong on 14th Mar, 2006 - 10:23am

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,