[camp] Scout - Page 44 of 104

That be left for me to see... *Pauses a bit - Page 44 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Jul, 2006 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 44

Ragnvold allows himself to be led away, he notices Armstrong but is so distraught he can think of nothing to say. He did at least shake his head, in so telling him his wound was mental not physical, his herbs would help little. In fact he had hardly been touched, this thought made Ragnvold feel worse, defeated so easily. His mind so caught up in its own internal conflict did not even consider what they would do next

OOC: Rag was with Karn when he mocked Armstrong. Nothing personal about it, that's what Rags like, or used to be at any point now that he has no confidence. But if I were you I wouldn't worry there is only one thing Rag doesn't like at the moment and that's himself.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2006 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC:Rag, well I head for the tavern to see about any role we can undertake to get some gold, if thats ok?

Think I posted this possibility before, so I'll shoot ahead and ask around there, while you heal yourself up a bit, Think armstrong is not in the game now. Just us again

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2006 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC: I dont really need much healing, wasn't particularly hurt in the fight. Rag will be up for anything simple, from digging a cess pit to basic guard duty. Anything more difficult will require some convincing with his confidence at an all time low

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Page 44 Scout camp

Listen here ye fat arsed hogs of men. I have a task at hand and I have need of at least a couple of low lifes to accompany me. Who here is fer glory?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2006 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Maiden, thy choicest words seems to cause my ears to hurt and my heart to beat rapidly. Art thou seeking to gather or send away by thy harsh speech?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2006 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Harsh words? Art thou a baby in these things? Real men do not find themselves bothered about such things, and I am looking for this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2006 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 44

On the contrary, I am a scout and very familiar with these plains, my presence in thy group can only make ye better for it.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 44

That be left for me to see...

*Pauses a bit and in a manner of contempt holds his title with a long slur...*

Scout.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,