[camp] Scout - Page 46 of 104

Be not valor and honour the very thing in - Page 46 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 104 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2006 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 46

"Cool ye ways"? Art thou short of life and wish to make it shorter? I do not associate with thieves and the like.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2006 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Wanderer, I think we should at least test the versatility of this las, maybe she can be of use to us?

Venius, have ye proof of thy skill?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Proof dost thou need? What be this proof, oh, Scout? For whatever thou enquires for, I shalt give to thee.
And, Wanderer, if I had craved for death so much, as ye describe, I would have gone to irk someone of a stronger liking.

Reconcile Edited: SivanIlius on 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:04am

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Page 46 Scout camp

A las that is brave, ye may yet have some use, but do not infringe upon my dark side.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

The burden of proof my dear Venius is upon thee my friend...

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

Art thou in need of mine stats and other such things, for if so it goes as followed:
Level: 0
Body: 11
Mind: 15
Soul: 4
Armour:
Health:
Special Skills: Woodwork, Engraving
Equipment:
Dry Rations, 1 Day 7
Skin, Water, 1 Day 3
Dagger 1
Bow, short 1
Arrow 2
Cloak 1
Flint 1
Leather boots 1
Pouch 1
Flask, small 1
Cup 1
Arrow holder with strap 1
Piglet 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 46

I am not sure what ye mean by "stats", indeed, I am well aware by looking upon thy attire what ye have, I seek to know what proof ye have of valor and honor, nobility to follow orders and to defend this party with they life. Ye be a stranger, and as such announced thyself as a "thief", so then Venius... how do we know a thief has these qualities of which we seek?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 46

Be not valor and honour the very thing in which we all so meticulously search for? I shalt follow thy orders and defend ye all for I lust for such things as nobility and glory; but if I give ye my word, is this enough for a thief? I say I am a thief for I am an honest one- rare they are, but they still exist. If I had wished to rob you, do you not think I would have done it by now instead of presenting myself so ostensibly?

Reconcile Edited: SivanIlius on 18th Sep, 2006 - 12:50am

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,