[camp] Scout - Page 48 of 104

O dear, Daphne- gold and blood! It - Page 48 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Sep, 2006 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 104 pgs.  44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 48

* Looks over at Venius with a gesture of calm down *

Righty, so who is with us?

* Saying so, to take Wanderer's mind off of Venius *

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2006 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks around and see new faces who are eager for new adventures...she looks at them suspiciously (she is not friendly and she always speak her mind). She announces: "Well, I see you all are in need of a strong warrior" "It smells like there are thieves around", she says while raising an eyebrow.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Ah yes, I see that thou hast come here with much prowess, have we met prior to this occasion?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 48 Scout camp

Ah, my lady Daphne, it brings comfort to see at last another arise for such great feats. Though I do protest to the odour comment- for I feel I smell quite good *smiles in a sarcastic complacence* like the musk of a new spring.

Reconcile Edited: SivanIlius on 19th Sep, 2006 - 6:51pm

19th Sep, 2006 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Scout, no..I do not think we ever met. She then goes closely to the thief...face to face, lifts her index finger and says: "Listen, if you even try to steal from me, I swear I will cut all your fingers and give them to the pigs. Understood?"

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

Understood well, my lady Daphne. But if the day comes when you do catch me in my piteous acts, I do so beg thee not to feed my fingers to my own pet swine; I do not believe he likes finger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2006 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 48

Daphne raises an eyebrow, put her hands around her waist and says:

"So is everybody ready? I am thirsty for gold and blood", she says with an evil smile.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 48

O dear, Daphne- gold and blood! It be done with much more facility to acquire the gold with clandestine, slipping through the shadows and going unnoticed- and when all goes wrong slitting the throat of the victim. More gold, less blood means a longer life for me!

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,