[camp] Scout - Page 49 of 104

Who be thee? Are ye the one of which I was - Page 49 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 49

Ye two wenches are givin' meh head an ache with yer whimpering! Have ye nothing better to do?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Ah! hast thine appeared at last? 'Tis glorious to see ye are here. *pauses for a split second in hesitation* And, no, we be bored from lack of adventure. Shall we at last venture yonder?

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2006 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Ye are eager to die? I have been informed that there is another feeble one like yourself that may join us soon and yet I feel like these numbers add to my encumberance rather than aide me.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 49 Scout camp

Ye need not despair, we shall not fail you, O! Wanderer; we shall prove that we be worthy! And if not so, well at least we all hath attempted such great and glorious feats.

20th Sep, 2006 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Where is the other adventurer? I hope he or she can have the necessary skills for this journey. We need to be well equipped and trust in nobody. So watch out your backs".

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Speaking of skills, have ye hitherto adventured to any place of significance? How much know ye of the surrounding territory?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 49

Looks at Daphne and smiles. "I am a new adventurer here. I hope my skills will not fail me"

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 49

Who be thee? Are ye the one of which I was told had an itch for adventure? Ye look the part indeed, ye seem to be almost malnourished.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,