[camp] Scout - Page 50 of 104

Sighs, "I am afraid I do not, I am not - Page 50 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Sep, 2006 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 50

"Indeed, I do have an itch for adventure. The idea of an adventure is calming to me. As far as malnutrition, that could be possible, I just got 7 days worth of rations, but had gone about 2 weeks without food prior to that. By the way, my name is Judious"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

And of what trade are ye? It seems as though ye can neither hold a sword nor shield, so then, what can ye do?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Jadious holds up her wand, "I am a magician. I can cast spells to help us on our journey."

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Page 50 Scout camp

I see nothing in thy hand, or is it that you claim invisibility?

A magician ye say? Perform a trick that I may see then... but beware, I had meh swords sharpened this morn.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Wanderer, I believe she is yet young and has not learned of the arts thou has familiarity with... give her time.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

"I am young, but if I am given the chance, I will work hard on my studies and prove to be a true asset to this adventure."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 50

Have ye knowledge of those who can wield a sword? I fear that this little group may not last the day without might and muscle on our side.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 50

Sighs, "I am afraid I do not, I am not only young, but new to anything and everything but magic."

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,