[camp] Scout - Page 51 of 104

...And think not that ye will ride upon my - Page 51 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Sep, 2006 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
20th Sep, 2006 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 51

Daphne sighs when he sees the latest addition to the team...and says...

"Skills? What specific skills do you have? You look weak and are not well prepared but I trust you would be able to survive the night without the wolves tearing the flesh out of you"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

"If I did not have skills, I am afraid I would not have made it thus far. Indeed, I am weak, but am willing to put up a fight. I am a jeweler and a bookkeeper as well as a magician. I know that does not seem too good at the moment, but soon I shall be able to make jewelry and cast several spells upon it to help us. One of the spells shall be a short period of invincibility, and another is invisibility. I just know I have ended up here for a purpose.

20th Sep, 2006 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne looks at Jadious and says "Well, everybody needs a chance and we can work together", she then gets closer and whispers "Be aware that there is a thief among us".

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 51 Scout camp

A magician are ye? I myself have never actually believed in magick; you shall not be of great use, but it be much amusing to watch a wizard with a wand. And I be the "thief" in which Daphne so diligently mentioned. *bows* My name be Venius.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Right, enough blabber... have ye horses, water and rations for this journey?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

Water and rations I have with me, but no horse be here for I be an impecunious thief, no more than this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 51

Las, a horse is prerequisite or a journey such as this unless ye ride upon the back of another with a horse?

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2006 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 51

...And think not that ye will ride upon my precious steed and even so, at my back!

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,