[camp] Scout - Page 52 of 104

Jadious looked around and said, "No worries, - Page 52 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 10:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 104 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2006 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 52

* Watches Venius pathetically walk away in self-pity *

It seems that Venius has found her heart elsewhere...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2006 - 6:22am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Scout camp

Looks at Daphne and smiles. "Thanks for the chance and the warning. Tis greatly appreciated." Looks at Venius. "Nice to meet ye, but I be not afraid of a "simple thief". Ye see, I have been on adventures most of my young life and have come across many thieves, but have never been worried by them." Looks at Wanderer. "I have rations indeed, but am currently out of water and no I do not have a horse, never found use for one."

21st Sep, 2006 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne looks at Jadious and says "No need for a horse huh? Well, you will not be riding on mine. What do you plan to do? You'll die quickly".

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2006 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 52 Scout camp

"Ye have not to worry about me. I shall not die quickly. Do ye not think that I would be dead already, if that be the case? If ye think I need a horse, I shall find me a horse."

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2006 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Las to have a horse is wise since there are so few of thee. Keep in remembrance that I shall only accompany thee to the borders, so after that be ye three only?

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2006 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

"Then I shall find me a horse." Jadious thought for a moment, "Just let me get my bearings first."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2006 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 52

Daphne looks at Jadious and says "Allright, remember we are going to leave soon, so everybody let's make sure we have everything we need"

"So how of us are going?"

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 52

Jadious looked around and said, "No worries, I shall be ready. Ye can count on that."

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,