[camp] Scout - Page 54 of 104

"You all are right, we need some strong - Page 54 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 26th Sep, 2006 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 54

"Indeed we were not. We were conjuring up rabbits and even dogs. I be as sure as I that if I could just remember that spell, then it would be possible to conjur up a horse."

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2006 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Wanderer, what is the purpose of so much negativity? We will give heart and soul into this adventure, so please just cheer up a bit, you are already looking too old", Daphne giggles.

She then turns to Jadious and whisper "Are you sure you can get a horse? that spell sounds weird to me".

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

"Negativity be what shall get us killed, nothing more, nothing less." Jadious turns to Daphne and whispers, "I am as sure as I am standing here." She then stands there for a moment, waves her staff, mumbling words that sound foreign, then suddenly something appears which looks like a cross between an eagle and a horse.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 54 Scout camp

Ye both speak as the young who know nothing of the follies of being ill prepared. Ye are most anxious to die, because ye want to set forth in such small a number.

* Turns to Scout *

Send for me when thou hast found at least a nother warrior with horse and rations for themselves. I shall go to my abode and sharpen my sword some more.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2006 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Yes meh lady, I understand and shall call for thee at the appropriate time.

* Turns to group *

Have ye no one of the skill of fighter? If not, I fear we shall have to wait until there is such.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2006 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

"Tis true, we be anxious, but not to die. Adventure hath always been part of my life, I feel even weaker because we be going no where for the moment. However, I do have to agree with thee, Wanderer. To set forth in the number we have now, would surely be our demise.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2006 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 54

Jadious, do not lose faith, but consider the time a blessing in which ye can better equip thyself.

26th Sep, 2006 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 54

"You all are right, we need some strong warriors in order to leave, it would be hard to fight the evils of darkness all by ourselves", says Daphne.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,