[camp] Scout - Page 55 of 104

I have since returned and yet find one already - Page 55 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Oct, 2006 - 8:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 104 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2006 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 55

"Tis true, Scout, This be the time to equip myself and I shall consider it a blessing indeed."

Sponsored Links:
1st Oct, 2006 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne turns to Jadious and says "Well? Any horses around? I only see your hands moving up and down but no signs of a horse. Do you have rations and water to drink for at least a week?"

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Looks at Daphne and nods "Yes I have rations and water to last me a week". Jadious continues to mumble under her breath and moves her staff around in the air.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2006 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 55 Scout camp

I be amazed that such a venture would be so long in the making. Is it that there are not warriors in these parts?

6th Oct, 2006 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Scout, we are ready but we are waiting for more warriors to join us. This adventure will be a dangerous one, therefore we need to make sure we have some strong warriors by our side.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2006 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

"Daphne, I agree with ye whole-heartedly." Jadious nods her head and smiles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2006 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 55

Of course, I be well informed of that, but I was expecting such lasses as yerselves to have known a warrior or two in which ye could invite, but alas it appears that I be mistaken in my assumption.

* walks over to a clump of wood and starts carving to take away the time *

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2006 - 8:57am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 55

I have since returned and yet find one already missing? Best we be journeying now lest I wait here and meh hair turn white as snow. Have ye all the necessary supplies?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,