[camp] Scout - Page 62 of 104

Lad, ye can be assured it is professional - Page 62 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Jan, 2007 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 104 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
16th Jan, 2007 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 62

OOC Thank you ...It is done. If I need to add more please let me know.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2007 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*doubles checks his equipment*

"DO you have a map of the area we are to explore Daphne? or perhaps recall the area well enough for us to travel there and back?"

"I have quill and pen such that we can map where we go and what we see."

"I would suggest we set pace (after meeting with Wanderer at sunbreak) at an easy gait to allow us to take in the land so as to know the easiest paths should we take a hasty leave from the lands farther south."

"what do you suggest."

16th Jan, 2007 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne says "In one of our last adventures with my companion (May Zeus guard her soul) we met an Elderly man on the village that tried to sell us a map for 100gp, we were looking around his table when suddenly we were accused of being thieves. A very unfortunate experience indeed. Wanderer surely has a map or directions to where we must go.

All I know is that South is not an east task."

16th Jan, 2007 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 62 Scout camp

Daphne acknowledges Wanderer's statement and says "We will be there"

She quickly goes to meet Scout and Magsley and says:

"I talked with her on the tavern. She said to meet her at sunrise at the Southern part of the village. I suggest we all go and rest so we can be fully ready for our task at sunrise. Make sure you have all your equipment. I'll meet you here at 5:00am just before sunrise so we can all meet her"

She then waves goodbye and heads towards her hut to rest"

16th Jan, 2007 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*heads to sleep in hopes of Wanderer having more knowledge to add*

*upon hearing Wanderers statement*

To the group"I suggest we travel east then and then turn south....perhaps though our travel the landscape will help us see where the fire lie and to what coverage the makers dwell"

To Wanderer "I know little of the lands to the south and have no map. I do have the means to make our route we take and distant landmarks we see...I can try to map as we go but I hoped you might be better skilled at this then me."

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use one Post for all your messages unless the time limit has expired.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2007 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Of course I know the country quite well, but there is the matter of my fee for which I must ask in advanced before we journey yonder.

Let us say 10gps from here to half way to the South Mountains and 30gps to Death's Mouth. Anything more and... well... thou wilt need to convince me really well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jan, 2007 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 62

*looks to Daphne*

"Scout's offer be a fair me thinks ....."

*observers the reaction of Daphne and Wanderer*

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2007 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 62

Lad, ye can be assured it is professional and proficient help ye be obtaining when my services are reserved. Which offer wilt thou take?

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,